Seductive Manipulation Pt. 2- Beg (Petyr Baelish x fem!reader)

(a/n: read Part 1 first!!)

Petyr felt his lips turn down into frown as he read your letter again. Apparently, you were needed elsewhere in the Seven Kingdoms and you left King's Landing. You didn't say where, only that your arrangement with Petyr had to, unfortunately, come to an end. Petyr had read and reread your letter multiple times since you left it for him over a month before. Now, as Petyr himself was preparing to leave King's Landing, he reminisced on the nights he'd been with you, gathering information through rather...unconventional means. He sighed as he finished packing his belongings.

*Meanwhile*

You bit back a smirk as you made your way to your new chambers. You'd been living in the Eyrie since you left King's Landing. You were now the personal advisor to the lady of the Vale, Lady Lysa Arryn. The lady had just recently informed you of her upcoming marriage. To Lord Petyr Baelish. That was the reason behind your mirth. You couldn't deny that you missed being in his bed, but what you were truly looking forward to, was seeing the surprise on his face when he arrived in the Vale to find you with his future wife. You hadn't seen or heard from the whoremonger since the day before you left King's Landing.

*flashback*

You were standing outside the throne room, straining to hear what was being said. The Lannisters discovered that someone was double crossing them and they suspected you. You played your part well, but you only hoped the Petyr would do the same. Since Petyr knew everything about everyone in King's Landing, Cersei insisted on interrogating him to see if it was indeed you who was providing information to their enemies.

"Please, Your Grace. Y/N does not have the...intelligence to double cross anyone. She isn't cunning enough to gather any sort of information that would be useful to your enemies," you heard Petyr say. You clenched your jaw and your hands balled into fists. He was taking this a bit too far. You crossed your arms and leaned up against a pillar as you waited for Petyr to emerge from the throne room. The door opened and Petyr walked out. "Did you have to sound so convincing, Lord Baelish?" you asked as you casually walked up behind him. He simply smirked and continued his stroll. "I trust you have more information for me?"

You smiled and replied, "When do I not? And, as always, it is available to you. For a price, of course." Your arrangement with Petyr still stood. One night in his bed with him for a piece of information involving the Lannister's next move in the great game. Petyr placed your hand in the crook of his arm and lead you to his brothel. "Of course." That was the last night you spent with Petyr. Cersei sent you away the very next day. You wrote a letter to Petyr telling him you were leaving, but not where. After the messenger left, you finished packing to leave for the Vale.

*end of flashback*

You were at Lady Arryn's side when the doors opened to reveal Petyr. He looked positively regal in maroon robes secured with his mockingbird pin. He wore one of his practiced smiles for Lady Arryn as you watched his eyes scan the room. When they landed on you, you saw the briefest flicker of surprise before his expression returned to the fake smile. Lady Arryn ran down the steps and threw herself into Petyr's arms.

He watched you over her shoulder. You were smirking and shaking your head as you looked down at him. "Lady Y/N, come down and greet my betrothed properly," Lady Arryn called up to you. You gave her a slight curtsy and descended the long staircase. Petyr's eyes never left your figure as you made your way over to your lady and your former lover. "Petyr, this is my newest advisor, Lady Y/N." Lady Arryn never took her eyes off Petyr so you were able to flash him a cheeky smile.

"I met Lord Baelish in King's Landing...briefly," you told Lady Arryn. Petyr took your hand in his and pressed a kiss to the back of it. He felt the small piece of parchment that you slipped into his hand and discreetly tucked it into the sleeve of his robes. "Perhaps it would be best if I left you for a while, my lady," you said. Lady Arryn agreed and dismissed you. You only hoped Petyr would get a chance to read your message before too long.

Your hope was realized when, about an hour later, there was a quiet knock on your door. You smiled to yourself as you rose from your seat and answered the door. "Hello, Petyr," you whispered. You moved to let him in and closed the door as quietly as possible. "Lady Arryn?" you asked. "Has no idea where I am," he answered, his eyes scanning your body hungrily. The attraction between the two of you had not lessened in your time apart.

You stepped closer to him, a sly smile on your face. "I cannot deny that I have missed you, Lord Baelish." His signature smirk appeared on his face and he replied, "And I you. Perhaps, now that I shall be Lord of the Vale, we could continue our...arrangement?" You quirked a brow. "Why, Lord Baelish, what sort of secrets could I possibly know? Lady Arryn has no secrets to exploit, especially not any that she would not tell her husband."

You felt a sense of déjà vu as Petyr circled behind you and leaned in to whisper in your ear, causing a shudder to run down your spine. "Perhaps then, a new arrangement can be made," he said and you could feel his breath on your neck. "I will not bed a married man, my dear Petyr." In this situation, you were not in control and you knew it.

Petyr rested his hands on your shoulders and, with his mouth still near your ear, answered, "Perhaps not, but I am not married yet. What must I do to have you in my bed tonight?" You smirked and stepped away from him. Now you were back in control. Turning slowly, you faced him once more. "Beg." Petyr's eyes went wide as he realized what you were doing. You knew that if he truly wanted something, Petyr would do whatever it took and you were going to take advantage of that. You raised a brow again in challenge. Petyr was floored.

How had you managed to become so important in his life that he was even considering groveling at your feet? Petyr scoffed and turned away. "I will not beg for you. I have Lady Arryn jumping at the chance." Your laughter bounced off the walls. "Then go to her, Petyr, but I know you will change your mind," you said, moving to open the door. You checked to make certain Petyr wouldn't be caught before letting him leave the room. Petyr would deny it later, but you had been right.

He returned to your chambers later that evening, ready to fall to his knees and beg for whatever you wanted him to. You answered the door to his knock and smirked. Without giving him a chance to say anything, you pulled him into the room by the front of his robe, crashing your lips together as you slammed the door closed behind him. "I knew you'd be back," you said. "Be quiet," he growled. He smashed his lips to yours again. In a flurry of kisses and flying clothes, Petyr was once again in your bed.