"Wrong" Feelings (Margaery Tyrell x fem!Stark reader x friend!Tyrion)

(a/n: Reader fears her own feelings, mentions of condemnation of homosexuality, but ends in fluff.)

"Stop staring, Y/N!" you internally scolded yourself. You were having tea and lemon cakes with Lady Margaery and your sister, Sansa. They were having a conversation, but you were too busy watching the way Margaery's lips moved as she spoke. You knew you shouldn't, but you couldn't help your growing feelings for the Lady of Highgarden. Many people in Westeros, outside of Dorne anyway, would look down on your feelings for another woman. They would tell you it was wrong.

"Y/N?" Sansa's voice brought you out of your thoughts. "Forgive me, my mind was elsewhere. Please excuse me, Lady Margaery. I am not feeling well," you made an excuse to get out of there as quickly as possible so Margaery wouldn't see the deep red now staining your cheeks. You quickly made your way back inside the Keep. "You are not fooling anyone, My Lady." You jumped at the sound of Tyrion's voice. You turned to find the youngest Lannister leaning against a pillar with a sly smile on his face.

"Walk with me, Lady Y/N," he said, gesturing behind him. During your time in King's Landing, you had grown closer to Tyrion. The two of you instantly bonded over books and wine. You followed him to an empty room, where he poured you both a goblet of wine. "You are smitten, my dear Y/N. With our lovely lady from Highgarden," he said simply, leaving no room for argument. You gaped at him for a moment before composing yourself. "What are you-" He cut you off with a look.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of, Y/N. We love who we love and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that," Tyrion told you, taking a sip of his wine. "It is wrong! All my life, I've been told that I would be happily wed to some lord and bear his children! No one prepared me to fall in love with a woman! The whole of the Seven Kingdoms tells me it's wrong!" you cried, setting down your goblet and placing your head in your hands.

Tyrion walked over to you and removed your hands from in front of your face. "Y/N, I am going to say this once more. There is nothing wrong with love, no matter who it is with and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the love you have for Margaery. What is wrong is the fact that you keep it to yourself. That you try to stifle it. Go tell her how you feel or you will regret it." You smiled at your friend and patted his small hand. "Thank you, Tyrion. For everything," you whispered.

He gave you a nod and you left the room. You quickly made your way back to where you left Margaery and Sansa. "Y/N? I thought you weren't feeling well?" you sister questioned. You didn't look at her, but stared right at Margaery. She sat there with a gentle smile on her face. "Sansa, would you give us a moment?" you asked. Sansa looked between the two of you curiously, but left anyway. Margaery waited patiently for you to speak.

"Margaery, there is something I must tell you and you must let me finish. I...I am hopelessly in love with you. I do not how why or how, but I know it's true. They say that it's wrong for me to feel this way, but I can't help it!" Before you could continue, Margaery stood and closed the distance between you. She placed a hand gently over your mouth to silence you. "I know you said to let you finish, but I cannot. It is not wrong. If I were to say it was, I would be lying to myself. I cannot deny that I have feelings for you as well. If anyone thinks love is wrong, then they do not know what love is." Without another word, she pecked your cheek and took your hand.

The two of you sat in each other's company for the rest of the day, not caring if anyone saw you together. You realized that Tyrion had been right all along. There was no such thing as wrong love. No wrong feelings. There was only the two of you in that moment and no one else in the world mattered.

PVKZ'Z�(c��