The Wildling (Jon Snow x fem!wildling reader)

Jon motioned for his men to stay quiet. They had just stumbled upon a wildling camp. It was rather small compared to most tribes so Jon knew they could be easily overwhelmed. The wildlings were sitting around a fire, trying to fight off the cold Northern air. Jon gave the signal and his men surrounded the encampment. The wildlings were quick in grabbing up weapons to defend themselves, but they were outnumbered.

The wildlings fought hard, but Jon's men had a gift for strategy that the wildlings didn't. Jon's eyes scanned the camp as the men fought and a flash of (h/c) caught his attention. Jon's gaze followed the slim figure as they stopped fighting and began running from the camp. He picked up his sword and ran after them. They were several feet from the camp when Jon caught up to the wildling and tackled them to the ground. He turned them over and stilled.

You glared up at the dark haired man hovering over you. "You're a woman?" You quirked a brow and replied, "And you're a crow." You hated when people mistook you for a man. Yes, you were rather slim and you fought like a man. You even acted like a man a lot of the time, but then again, so did most wildling women. You took advantage of Jon's stunned state and rammed the hilt of your sword into his head.

He rolled off you, pressing his hand to his head. You got up and raised your blade to his neck. Before you had time to finish your attack, you were surrounded by Jon's men. They all had their weapons trained on you. You glared and let out a snarl before throwing your sword to the ground. Jon watched as his men grabbed you and bound your hands. You fought against them as hard as you could. but you were only one woman.

"Enough," Jon said softly. You stilled your movements. He made a motion with his hand and the men let you go, your hands still tied. They left you alone with the brooding man who said, "I do not wish to harm you." You scoffed. You were taught not to believe anything a crow said. They would stab you in the back as soon as look at you. They always went back on their word. "You attacked us!" you argued. Jon hung his head. "True. I meant I do not wish to harm you. I don't harm women if I can help it." Your eyes narrowed again as he approached you and untied your hands.

He handed you your sword and turned to leave. "Wait, Crow." He looked back at you. You closed the distance between you. You'd always wondered what a kiss with a Crow felt like so you crashed your lips to his fervently. Unlike the free folk, his kiss was soft and gentle. You smirked into the kiss, knowing that the other Crows would be coming to find him soon.

You parted from him and looked into his brown eyes that were wide as saucers. "New experience, that was," you said with a laugh. He cleared his throat and replied, "You should go. Find somewhere safe." You thought for a moment. If you left, Jon's men would think he was weak. You didn't know much about Crows but you did know men. You knew they would never follow someone they thought was weak, so you did the best thing you could. You kissed him again before taking the hilt of your sword and hitting him hard enough to knock him out. His men would think he went down fighting. You smirked again as you ran into the woods to find another tribe. "Perhaps we shall meet again, Crow."

�?*�}�