Pokemon School #3 ~ Kalos Here We Come!

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Huh? What time is it?" yawned Ash. Struggling to move around on his cloud like bed, Ash accidentally whacked his foot into Pikachu, instantly waking the electric mouse up which he did not enjoy one single bit, so with a short burst of energy, Pikachu bounced up from his sleeping position and unleashed a powerful bolt of lighting upon his sleepy trainer.

As local residents walked past they were provided with a firework show from Ash's very own bedroom window. Yellow and white colours splashed everywhere as Pikachu slowly killed his punishment off.

Recovering from his surprise wake up call, Ash rose from the floor slamming his left hand onto his fried soot covered alarm clock. The two arms, one big, one small displayed the time reading eight thirty a.m.

"Pikachu!" Screamed Ash, "what was that for!?... Actually, it doesn't matter because don't forget we're leaving in one hour for Kalos!"

"Pika?" Questioned Pikachu. He had forgotten all about moving to Kalos since he was just rudely woken up by Ash after he was dreaming about ketchup.

Gifting his buddy, Pikachu a few minutes of peace, Ash rushed into the bathroom to give himself a wash down. After a relaxing, warm wash in the shower the Kantonian quickly jumped out instantly wrapping himself in a large blue towel.

When he entered his domain, Ash soon caught on that, Pikachu was busy dozing off. However, thinking back to his shocking past, Ash chose the safer option and decided to let Pikachu sleep.

"Ash!" Delia roared, calling Ash down for breakfast as he slid into his new clothes.

"I'll be down in a minute!" hollowed Ash as he squeezed his head and largely spread out hair through his tight shirt. 

Ash was finally set and ready, but he wasn't going to enjoy his last breakfast in Pallet Town without Pikachu. "Pikachu, please do not shock me, but mum has made us some scrumptious pancakes" the Kantonian whispered. However, Ash was once again greeted by another surprise as Pikachu shot up from the bed and zoomed in between his trainer's legs.

Before Ash could even see his partner Pokemon, Pikachu was already downstairs waiting for his pancakes to be served. Joining shortly after, Ash sat beside Pikachu on the living room sofa, and the two devoured their maple syrup pancakes in a pinch.

After demolishing their breakfast in a few seconds, Ash noticed it was nine a.m meaning he only had thirty minutes in Pallet Town remaining. He couldn't think of any ideas to spend doing in his last stretch of time in his home town. Until his long time rival, Gary slid into equation.

With a tough grunt, Ash cleared his throat, so he wouldn't sound nervous. "Mum?" Ash asked with a quaky voice, hoping Delia would react positively.

"Yes darling", Delia replied with a soft, sweet tone.

"I was just considering challenging Gary to a battle. It has been some time since the two of us have actually faced each other, so what better way to leave Pallet Town on a good note, then battle my long time rival." explained Ash, feeling much more confident knowing he managed to spit every word out without any mistakes.

Delia gazed upon her son for a few seconds, then smiled indicating her admiration towards Ash's idea." Yeah, why not darling. I'll come watch too" she insisted.

An electrifying grin ran wild upon Ash's face as the adrenaline kicked in. "Thanks mum" roared Ash, increasingly becoming more thrilled by the second.

"Pika pi!", Sparking microscopic surges of electricity from his red pouches, Pikachu hurdled onto Delia's left shoulder proceeding to gently rub his red pouches against her cheeks.