Pokemon School #29 ~ Showcase Jealousy!

Author's note: Sorry if this chapter is really short, I was extremely busy today so I tried my best to get this chapter out for you guys! Hope you enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes and stay awesome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

It was currently sixth lesson on Thursday and everyone in 11th grade were introducing their Pokemon to their showcase partners.

Aria: So Ash? What Pokemon do you currently have?

Ash: Well back at my house I have over 50 different kinds, I kept it a secret until a lot of bad stuff happened and everyone in the entire school found out so I'm one of the most hated in the school...

Aria: But you're a very nice boy! Oh well... Don't listen to them! Anyway what Pokemon do you have on you now?

Ash: Well of course I have my buddy Pikachu here, then I have these five.

Ash threw five Poke balls in the air which got everyone's attention, the white light from each of the Poke balls revealed Bayleef, Snivy, Fletchling, Charizard and Froakie.

Aria: Wow! You have some very interesting Pokemon Ash!

Ash: Well at the age of 10 I didn't exactly go to school...

Ash sweat dropped and rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

Aria: What do you mean by that?

Ash: Well at the age of ten I started my Pokemon journey instead of going to school and now I'm sixteen so I've been traveling for six years now and I've travelled five regions, during my next three years at school I hope to travel Kalos while also being educated at Sycamore high.

Aria: Wow! I'm impressed Ash! You've been traveling for some time, from region to region, you've must of entered Pokemon leagues right?

Ash: Of course! But I've not won one yet... The closest I've got to winning one was in the semi finals in the Sinnoh league, that's when I lost to a trainer called Tobias, he had a Darkrai and Latios in his arsenal.

Aria: Wow sounds rough! But I'm sure you tried you're best and you never gave up till the very end!

Ash: Of course! Never give up till the very end! That's the motto me and my Pokemon run by!

Aria: That's the spirit! So how about you see my Pokemon?

Ash: I'd love too!

Aria: Come on out everybody!

Aria threw five Poke balls in the air, the white light revealed Braixen, Spritzee, Vivillon, Delcatty and a Floette.

Ash: Wow! You have really interesting Pokemon!

Aria: Oh yeah! Did you know that Spritzee, Delcatty and Floette are fairy type?

Ash: Fairy type?

Pikachu: Pika?

Aria: Oh right! You must be new to all of Kalos! Well fairy types are only unique to Kalos! So it changed the type advantages and disadvantages in battles.

Ash: Looks like another type I have to remember! Right buddy?

Pikachu: Pika!

While Ash and Aria were discussing their past life and introducing their Pokemon to each other, Serena was growing more jealous, Ash told her not to worry but she couldn't stop thinking about it until Clemont snapped her out of day dreaming.

Clemont: Serena? Serenaaaa!

Serena: Huh?.... Oh Clemont! I'm sorry... I was just thinking about something.