Pokemon School #165 ~ A Battle Of Emotions, Love And Ingenuity ~ Part Two!

February 21st 2017 ~

Mallow: Time to shine, Lurantis!

Mallow flicked her wrist upwards tossing a Pokeball high into the air. The spherical object cracked open unleashing a dazzling light towards the ground revealing Mallow's second Pokemon, Lurantis.

Commentator: Mallow has decided to use Lurantis as her second Pokemon! Will Ash stay with using Pikachu or will he choose to switch out?!

***

Hau: Do you think Ash will use him?!

Leafa: Oh, I'm certain Ash will. I can see the temptation in his excited body language. Ash came here for an all out battle and he is about to receive one.

Lillie: Definitely. Ash will not be able to withstand the urge to use 'you know who'.

Kiawe: What Pokemon are you referring to exactly?

Leafa: If you keep your eyes peeled you'll see very shortly.

As Leafa finished her sentence a wide cheeky smile crept upon her face knowing reuniting Ash with Greninja was a decision that she would never regret doing.

***

Ash: Pikachu! Stay here and take a good rest. You've done well!

Pikachu: Pika?!

Pikachu looked shocked to what his trainer had just said. The electric mouse was now in the groove to battle even more, but the sight of Ash playing with a sparking Pokeball within the palm of his right hand caught Pikachu's attention. At that moment Pikachu knew the battle was only going to get better.

Mallow: You're switching out?! A battle between Lurantis and Rowlet should be great fun! Especially when they're both Grass-type Pokemon!

Ash: Oh.... It's awfully nice seeing you feel really confident, but.... Rowlet isn't the Pokemon you should be worrying about.

Mallow: We'll see, Ash! Now how about you send out your second Pokemon because Lurantis is increasingly getting hungry for a battle.

She comfortably placed her left hand against her hip with great sass as a confident, cocky grin covered the lower region of her face. However, Ash was certain that Mallow's grin would soon fade once he introduced his second Pokemon into the action packed battle.

Ash: Let's show everybody our power! Let's go!

The Kantonian demonstrated a passionate overarm throw releasing the Pokeball from his tight grip. The Pokeball continuously spun like a wild Spinda, then all of a sudden it burst open revealing Greninja. The frog like Pokemon unravelled himself slowly stretching his blue legs and arms out as far as they could endure as he eventually stood sideways while he beamed directly at his opponents.

Mallow: G-G-Greninja?!

Commentator: Ladies and gentlemen this battle is about to get heated! Lurantis against Greninja, and despite the type disadvantage, Greninja looks mighty powerful!

***

Leafa: I knew it! I knew Ash couldn't resist!

Hau: Hell yeah! This battle just got so much better! Greninja facing off against Lurantis!

Kiawe: It was Greninja the entire time?! When did Ash and Greninja reunite?!

Leafa: You can thank me for that. I had Greninja specially sent over from Kalos by Professor Sycamore. I said it was for an urgent matter, but since Ash has a few battles coming up I thought Greninja could also help him out.