Pokemon School #59 ~ A Pika Pichu Surprise!

It was a cold thursday night while Ash and Serena sat in bed watching a film on the large tv in front of them. Ash was more interested in the film than Serena as the honey blond girl was holding up the gift she got from Ash and couldn't stop staring at the gift Ash had got her.

Serena: I still can't believe you got me this!... It's so nice of you to get me this...

Ash carried on watching the film, but he made sure to reply to Serena otherwise she would tickle him again.

Ash: Well I thought I would get you something that has something to do with when we first me!

Serena: The time we first met was a very special moment between the two of us Ash.... Thank you!

Ash: Why are you thanking me? I didn't do anything did I?...

Ash picked up the tv remote and pressed the big red button which turned the tv off, he then turned his head to face Serena who was still investigating the gift Ash got her. She smiled and also faced Ash.

Serena: For bumping into me the day you moved to Kalos...

Ash: Bumping into you?... Oh! Now I remember! Pikachu ran off with my jigglypuff underwear....

Serena: It was pretty funny! Your cute face turned really red which was very amusing!

Ash: But you saw my underwear... Thanks to Pikachu...

Ash looked over to Pikachu with a stern look on his face, but a smile instantly appeared on the boys face once he saw Pikachu with Noibat resting it's small purple head on Pikachu's belly.

Serena: Awww, look at those two!

Ash: I think they liked the sofa more than the bed...

Serena: Hold on, I'll get a blanket for the two of them.

Ash: Oh, Okay!

The couple exchanged smiles as Serena slowly got out of bed and walked over to the cabinet to get a blanket for Pikachu and Noibat.

Ash: So what do you want to do tomorrow?

Serena pulled a blanket out of the cabinet and looked at Ash with a puzzled look on her face.

Serena: Hmmm... I don't really know.

Ash: Well how about we take a tour around the aquarium! We missed out on it today, but I'm hoping we bump into Steven, so I can explain why we didn't show up today.

Ash gently placed his hand on the part of his back that had got damaged, but Serena noticed what he was doing and sighed.

Serena: It's not your fault you know...

Ash: Huh?.. What do you mean?

Serena: I saw you place your hand on your back then that cute smile of yours disappeared... That's how I know that you're blaming yourself.

Ash: Let's make sure we actually go this time because I don't want my injuries to hold us back.

Serena's face showed much concern, but she trusted Ash, so she just smiled and walked over to Pikachu and Noibat. She lightly placed the blanket on top of Pikachu and Noibat and made sure they were comfy and warm. As Serena made sure the two Pokemon were comfortable, Ash was watching with a large smile on his face.

Ash's POV

Serena does all she can to look after me and my Pokemon... She deserves so much more for all her kindness and generosity, but all I can do is sit back and relax because of my back injury... I'll make sure to do something extra special for Serena as a thank you for everything she has done.