Pokemon School #152 ~ Ash Vs Lana, Fishing Becomes Top Notch!

January 30th 2017 ~

After what had seem like a touching heart to heart moment between Ash and Mallow, Kiawe interrupted saving Mallow from drowning in utter embarrassment and awkwardness, but it now wasn't the time to be relaxing because Team Skull have attacked Kukui, Lana and the rest of the students down on the beach as they prepared for their fishing lesson.

Ash: Pikachu, Thunderbolt!

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu unleashed a gigantic bolt of thunder at Team Skull's heard of Salandit eventually colliding into the Poison-type Pokemon. The powerful Thunderbolt had inflicted large amounts of damage on Salandit, but it wasn't enough as two other Skull Grunts backed the leader up with three Zubat and two Yungoos.

Skull Grunt #1: Look kid, stop messing with our style!

Skull Grunt #2: Yeah! What he said!

Ash: Jeez.... I sometimes forget that the bunch of you are adults. Must be hard to remember since you always act like a bunch of idiots.

Skull Grunt #2: Heeeyyy! How dare you insult us!

Skull Grunt #3: Team Skull members should be respected and feared, not treated like dirt, so prepare to be grooved on!

Ash: Grooved on?.... Never heard of that saying before. How about you Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika.... (Don't ever associate me with those lunatics again....)

The electric mouse sighed as both him and his trainer gazed upon the trio of trouble makers ready to provide a fight, then Ash took one look over at Mallow and Kiawe who were helping Kukui, the students and any other citizens who were present when the Skull Grunts attacked.

After gently taking a deep breathe in and slowly releasing the excess air, Ash tightened his fists as he swung them up crossing his wrists. This triggered the Electrium Z which was chipped into his Z-Ring to activate surrounding Ash and Pikachu in pure yellow energy.

Ash: Lets teach Team Skull a lesson, Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pikaaa! (Hell yes! About freaking time!)

Skull Grunt #2: Huh! That boy...

Skull Grunt #3: It can't be!

Ash held his wrists in a crossed position summoning a large symbol which represented a bolt of lighting. The bracelet began to glow brightly emitting a pure yellow colour as the Kantonian and Pikachu slowly pulled their arms down to their waist.

Continuing with their fluent movements, Ash and Pikachu held their arms crossed firmly perched in front of their chest as the duo slid their feet into the sand for extra grip. Ash swung his left arm across his body, then past his shoulder creating high amounts of momentum within the Z-Ring.

The final piece of the puzzle was fitted as Pikachu and Ash posed their arms into a letter 'Z' position. Instantly, the two burst into electrifying activity as electrical energy covered their bodies completely. Once again a yellow symbol appeared indicating the process was complete, but the symbol was different. A thin wide triangle laid across the top of a zigzagged rectangle appeared as Pikachu released his signature cry.

Ash: Show them how powerful you are!

As Ash's voice faded into the ocean a large oval filled with electricity slowly formed in front of Pikachu as he held his short stubby arms up in the air. Gradually charging the attack to its fullest, Ash and Pikachu dealt the final blow demonstrating a full force punch performed in sync blasting the enormous electric oval at the grunts.