Pokemon School #115 ~ Time Travel Bust Up!

A Quick shout out which was chosen randomly goes to TrainerElliora ! Check her Wattpad out as she produces amazing work and I'm sure you'll like her stories! Anyway, sorry for any mistakes, I hope you enjoy the chapter and stay awesome!

We set back to the 1516, where we join Marko, Leafa and Greninja exploring the very same jungle Marko had lived in for over a year.

Marko: Your dad was really keen on us to find this stone...

Leafa: He tends to get quite excited when he hears news about it.

Marko: What stone is it anyway?

Leafa: It'a mega stone. A Venusaurite to be exact.

Marko: Any ideas why he wants it?

Greninja: Gren!

Greninja stopped Marko and Leafa from walking any further as they had approached a large opening where a large temple sat in the centre.

Leafa: Beautiful! I never knew we would find a temple here in the middle of the jungle.

Marko: I can't believe that we didn't spot this while living among these trees Greninja.

Greninja: Gren...

Leafa: Let's go inside! I really want to check it out!

Marko: Wait! Leafa! Be careful!

Marko and Greninja dodge a few odd vines and roots from the ground as they chased after Leafa who had wondered off into the old stone temple.

Leafa stopped in the entrance, amazed at how large the temple looked from the inside. There was moss aggressively growing on the walls, vines were taking over the old structure and there were many cracks in the solid, stone walls, however the temple seemed to be holding up quite well.

Marko: Leafa! Don't run off like that...

Leafa: What? I'm fine Marko. You don't need to worry.

Marko: That's when I do start to worry when you reassure me...

Greninja: Gren!

Greninja held his long, blue arm up as he pointed with his webbed fingers down the long hollow tunnel leading to the centre of the temple. With caution, the three carefully made their way along the tunnel and gradually reached the core of the historical structure.

As they scanned the entire room, they made note that there was four tunnels leading into this room coming from the west, east, north and south, but what intrigued them even more was the large shrine sat on top of a staircase made out of bright, green emeralds.

Marko: Maybe this is where we can find that mega stone.

Leafa: It is! It has to be! Where else would we find it? Besides, this is a perfect place to keep a mega stone which is suitable for a grass type like Venusaur.

Marko: I'll give you that, you do make a solid point.

Leafa smiled at Marko's compliment while investigating the walls and floor to check for any traps, but once she had confirmation that it was safe to enter the room she slowly approached the stairwell step by step.

Slowly following behind while watching Leafa make it to the base of the stairs, Marko and Greninja took the exact same route as Leafa and made it safely to her side.

Leafa: Why did you exaggerate the way you was walking just now?

Marko: Wait? Wha-what?!

Leafa: You know what I'm talking about... You were on your tip toes while hiding from traps behind Greninja...