Pokemon School #56 ~ The Cyllage Aquarium Wonders!

It was Thursday morning at 10:00 am. Serena and Ash were getting ready for their road trip which would be lasting until Sunday. They didn't know what they would be doing, but Serena wanted to check out Cyllage city, a city that Ash hasn't been to yet, so everything would be all new to him.

Serena: Ash! Are you ready?

Ash was too busy brushing his teeth and even if he wanted to respond to Serena's question he would spit out toothpaste all over the bathroom floor, so he took it upon himself to spit out the toothpaste even though he only just started to brush his teeth.

Ash: You always ask questions at such awkward times.... But anyway I'm almost done! I'm just brushing my teeth!

Serena: Okay Ash! I'm going to go downstairs with Pikachu and Noibat to make them an apple salad.

Ash: Oh okay!

Once again Ash had to squeeze a strip of toothpaste onto his toothbrush and began brushing his teeth without anymore interruptions. Once Ash was finished brushing his teeth, he wiped the leftover toothpaste that was invading his face and headed towards his bedroom where he put on his favourite blue jacket.

As the raven haired boy put on his red hat while walking downstairs he was welcomed by two happy Pokemon eating apples while Serena was packing their bags with camping gear as they would be camping out for the few nights they were away for.

Serena finished putting the rest of the equipment into the bags and stood back up to see Ash gazing at her.

Serena: Can I help you Ash?

At first Ash didn't respond as he was too busy staring at Serena's face, but once he realised that Serena was trying to talk to him, he shook his head and snapped out of his trance.

Ash: Oh! Serena! Sorry... I walked downstairs to see you and I began to day dream..

Ash rubbed the back of his head which was his usual action when he said something embarrassing, but Serena came out worse as her cheeks fired up with redness.

Ash looked over at the bags behind Serena and saw how many bags they were taking with them. Ash began to feel like that there were too many bags for Serena and him to carry.

Ash: That sure is a lot of luggage we're taking with us... Are you sure we need that much?

Serena: Most of it is camping gear... Sorry if it's too much, I just want these few days to be the best and most relaxing for you...

Ash smiled, he knew that Serena was trying her best to make him happy as he still felt a little depressed about Shota being in a coma, but he was going to stay strong for Shota and Serena.

Ash: It's fine Serena, you don't need to say sorry! But where did you put our normal travelling bags where we keep our clothes and essentials for Pokemon?

Serena: Over here...

Serena pointed towards the back door where two lonely small bags sat against the door.

Ash: Oh... Okay! But I have an idea for our camping gear!

Serena: You have an idea? What is it?

Pikachu: Pika?

Noibat: Noi!

Both Pikachu and Noibat had only noticed Ash was downstairs as they had just finished eating their apple salad.

Ash: Hey you two! How are you feeling?

Noibat: Noi!

Pikachu: Pika!