Pokemon School #135 ~ Show Me Your Z-Moves ~ Part Two + Christmas Special!

December 18th/19th 2016

Ash: Pikachu! Iron Tail!

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu dashed towards Tapu Koko as his tail shone a bright steel colour. With his metallic weapon equipped the electric mouse swung for the guardian only to miss due to Tapu Koko's quick reactions.

In reply to Pikachu's first move, Tapu Koko responded by using its own ability: Electric Surge. The effect were the exact same as the Electric Terrain move. Once triggered the battlefield will glow brightly with electricity boosting the attack power of Electric-type moves.

Ash: Rotom, what did Tapu Koko just do?

Rotom: Ztzzz... No available date, unable to answer your question.

Ash: What kind of Pokedex are you?!

Kukui: Ash! Tapu Koko must have used his ability! I haven't put much studying into it, but I'm certain its Electric Surge! It boosts the attack power of any and every Electric-type move!

Ash: Increases the attack power of Electric-type moves huh?... Rotom! Do you know what type Tapu Koko is?

Rotom: Only it's name exists in my database! The Professor must update it!

Ash: It doesn't matter anyway. I defy the typing advantages and disadvantages because as long as I believe in my Pokemon and help them becoming stronger, then we can put up a good fight!

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash: Show Tapu Koko your Thunderbolt Pikachu!

Immediately responding to his trainer's command, Pikachu pushed his tiny back feet off the ground gaining some height, then rapidly unleashed a gigantic bolt of electricity which was much larger than all the other times Ash has instructed Pikachu to use this specific move.

The Kantonian watched amazed as the electric zigzag travelled at high speeds straight into Tapu Koko forcing the Pokemon to repel from its current position. It was a powerful move. However, Ash did not know that Tapu Koko is actually a dual type Pokemon consisting of an Electric and Fairy typing.

Ash: Wow... Its true about the effects of Electric Surge.

Rotom: It was a strong move, but Tapu Koko only lost a small speck of health.

Ash: Hm... Tapu Koko must be a type that can withstand Electric-type moves, but must be able to be hit by them.

Rotom: It may even be an Electric-type itself.

Ash: Its a possibility, but that doesn't mean anything to me. If me and Pikachu have fun during this battle, then nothing has been a lost.

Burnet: Ash! Do your best and no matter if you win or lose you'll always succeed into improving!

The Kantonian shifted his head into the direction of the Professors noticing that they were cheering from the sidelines supporting and motivating him while he battled Tapu Koko. In reply, Ash held his right thumb up followed by a large cheeky grin. He shortly resumed the battle looking over a Tapu Koko who looked ready to mow Pikachu down.

With Ash and Pikachu fully focused on the battle, Tapu Koko dived head first charging straight towards the electric mouse with sheer force holding his pointy claws in front of him like a sword.

Ash: Deflect with Iron Tail!

Pikachu: Pika pi!

Once again Pikachu's yellow jagged tail transformed into a sharp metallic weapon enabling him to block Tapu Koko's attempt at charging him down, then before the guardian could even react Pikachu unexpectedly slammed his tail with great force onto The Land Spirit's chest forcing it to crash into the ground below creating a large crater in the process.