Pokemon School #6 ~ Ash vs Meyer, A 3v3 Battle!

Authors note: I've made this chapter a lot longer because chapter 7 won't be out till Monday as its the start of the Pokemon School marathon and sorry if the battles aren't the best as I didn't want to make this chapter really really long but thank you for reading and  enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ash had a busy Saturday unpacking his things and also bumping into Serena which made him very happy because she remembered him from all that time ago back at summer camp.

Now it's Sunday, a day before Ash starts his new school in Kalos and he wanted to tell Serena that he's starting at her school tomorrow so he woke up earlier than usual, had a shower, grabbed his Poke balls, got changed and rushed out of the house before his mum could say anything to him.

Delia: Wait! Ashhhh.... 

Delia smiled to herself knowing that boy was always up to adventuring and never sat still for longer then a minute.

Delia: New region, new school and a new house but still.... the same old Ash

Ash wanted to tell Serena right away and it was lucky that she lived opposite his house.

Ash's POV

Come on Pikachu! Let's run! Even though she only lived across the street from me I wanted to tell her about me starting school on Monday.
I was really excited to tell her until I realized Pikachu was faster than me and I know that me and Pikachu have a competition at everything so I wasn't going to let him win that easily!

Ash and Pikachu raced each other over the short distance between Ash's and Serena's house.

I managed to get in front of Pikachu but that's when he used quick attack to get in front, Hey Pikachu that's not fair! But all  I got back was the usually reply "Pikaaa".

Pikachu reached Serena's house before me and he was already standing there while I arrived breathing very heavily,  I heard him say "Pika" which I knew straight away that he was asking if I was alright, I gave him a big grin and a thumbs up indicating that I was fine. He then jumped up onto my shoulder and I opened the gate to the garden then me and Pikachu noticed a massive hut but with nothing inside, we exchange a puzzled look and we carried on walking towards the door but as soon as I was about to knock on the door it flung open and a tall man with brown spiky hair like mine but longer appeared. I felt really intimated because I was 16 and only 6ft while this man was towering over me still, I could feel Pikachu getting nervous because he tried hiding behind me.

???: Who are you?

Ash: Erm.... Hi I'm Ash... I was wondering if Serena was in?

???: Serena does live here but she's out with her mother doing Rhyhorn training.

Ash: Rhyhorn training?

???: Yes Ashton, her mother or Grace as you might know her as  is a famous Rhyhorn racer, her and Serena go out early in the morning for training every Sunday.

Ash: Hey!! For starters I said my name was Ash not Ashton!!

???: Okay Ashton calm down...

The mysterious man was obviously trying to wind up Ash and Ash himself even knew that the man had a playful personality.

Ash: It's Ash!!...... Anyway enough about that when will she be back?

???: Not till 3pm I'm afraid Ashton.