Pokemon School #46 ~ Just A Student, Now A Hero!

Sorry for the late upload.... Once again I've been extremely busy, but I've managed to release a chapter for you guys even if it's an bout late which I'm very sorry about... But anyway I hope you enjoy and stay awesome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The small group were working their way through Santalune forest as quietly as they could, they didn't want to alert the hunters by being too loud, so the group would only whisper when they needed to talk.

They were walking in a line, Ash at the front followed by Hau, Clemont, Shota, Calem, Tierno then Trevor.

Ash: Trevor, Tierno.

Tierno: What is it Ash?

Ash: How far into the forest did you go?

Trevor: I don't exactly know.... Sorry Ash.

Calem walked over to Ash, Tierno and Trevor.

Calem: I think we got half way through the forest, I'm not sure, but we did go far in.

Shota: Maybe we should split up?

Clemont: That wouldn't be a bad idea, we could cover more ground that way.

Ash: You're right! But if you're in trouble just command your Pokemon to fire an attack into the sky, someone will come running to help okay?

Trevor: Right!

Ash: Hau you're with me, Shota you go with Clemont and Tierno, Trevor and Calem you're in one group too.

Tierno: Right!

Trevor: What direction should we head in?

The small group looked in front noticing three narrow paths going off in three different directions.

Ash: Me, Pikachu and Hau will take the middle, Shota you take Clemont to the left trail and Trevor take your two to the right trail.

Trevor: Right! Charmander lead the way!

Charmander: Char!

Tierno: Let's get going.

Calem, Tierno and Trevor began walking down the right trail leaving Ash, Shota, Hau and Clemot behind.

Shota: Stay safe Ash!

Ash: Right!

Pikachu: Pika!

Clemont: If we see you need help then we'll come running.

Ash smiled as Clemont and Shota ran off into the forest leaving Ash, Hau and Pikachu alone.

The trio began to take the middle path, but Hau had something on his mind.

Hau: Hey Ash?...

Ash turned his head at Hau and looked at his cousin who was slightly shorter than Ash.

Ash: What is it Hau?