Pokemon School #44 ~ Viola And Pikachu, A Strong Duo!

Authors Note: I just want to say a massive thank you to all you awesome readers! I can't believe that Pokemon School has reached over 30,000 reads! It's phenomenal! It makes me super duper happy to see my readers enjoy reading each chapter! I just can't thank you enough! But anyway enough about me... I hope you enjoy this chapter and stay awesome! 😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shota, Clemont, Bonnie and Hau were sitting around a table taking to Viola and Alexa in the Pokemon center.

Clemont: So what actually happened?

Viola: I was in my gym finishing off a battle with a young boy and I offered to walk with him to the Pokemon center to heal his Pokemon, we were at the counter while Nurse Joy was healing the boys Pokemon, suddenly a tall man with brown hair walked in demanding Pikachu and any other rare Pokemon inside the Pokemon center.

Bonnie: Did he say what his name was?

Clemont: Come on Bonnie... A bad guy wouldn't reveal his name...

Bonnie: I was only asking!

Bonnie turned, so her back was facing Clemont and began to pout.

Viola: Actually... He did say the name Rex...

Clemont: Wait what! He said his name!

Bonnie immediately turned around and faced her brother after hearing what Viola said.

Bonnie: Ha! I told you so!

Clemont: I guess you're right his time...

Bonnie stuck her tongue out at Clemont.

Clemont: Bonnie! Don't be so rude...

While the brother and sister had their argument, Hau and Shota were more interested in finding out more information.

Hau: He used Pokemon to steal Pikachu right?

Viola: Of course!

Shota: What Pokemon did he use?

Viola: A Crobat and a Skarmory.

Shota and Hau faced each other and knew it was the hunter that Ash confronted before.

Shota: I'm sure that's the same hunter Ash bumped into before!

Viola: Wait! Ash has met these hunters already!

Hau: Yeah! He told us all about it and how the hunter was trying to capture Fletching which Ash currently owns.

Viola: We need to find Ash as soon as possible.

Shota: Right!

Viola: I have an idea, but it may be risky.

Clemont and Bonnie finished their small argument and as soon as they heard what Viola said, Bonnie interrupted.

Bonnie: If it's risky then you can't do it!

Viola: Huh?

Bonnie: I don't like it when People get hurt! So if you're thinking of doing something really risky then I don't want you to do it!

Viola couldn't help but smile at Bonnie, but the small blonde girl felt bad for shouting at Viola so she looked down at her lap.

Viola: Bonnie?

Bonnie responded to her name being said and looked up at Viola.

Bonnie: I'm sorry... I didn't mean to shout.