Pokemon School #175 ~ A Villianious Act!

February 25th 2017 ~

Hooded Figure: If you're smart enough you will turn around and head back home.

Each word escaped from the hooded figure's mouth with a ghostly feel as they invaded Gary's ears making sure the warning was stuck inside the Kantonian's head, but not even the warning would scare him off.

Gary: And why would we do that?

Astrid: We're not leaving until we get what we came for.

A large evil smirk covered the entire lower part of the hooded figure's face while the hood shaded the upper part of his face hiding it from the open, but then slowly he reached into his right trouser pocket and dragged out a small, shiny object and began to play with it between his fingers.

Astrid: It can't be....

Hooded Figure: Aw, what? You was after this the whole time? The Garchompite?.... I guess that's very unfortunate for the two of you. Unless....

Gary: Unless what?

Gary replied with a aggravated voice. He wasn't impressed at all knowing he had to put so much effort into a mission that seemed so easy.

Hooded Figure: If the girl can beat me in a one on one Pokemon battle, I'll happily give you this Garchompite, BUT. If she happens to lose, then all the Pokemon you currently possess become my slaves.

Gary: WHAT?! No way would we accept a ridiculous offer!

Hooded Figure: This decision is to be decided by the girl. Not you. I don't challenge weak, pesky brats like you.

Gary: You better watch your mouth or I'll teach you a lesson myself!

Gary's temper burst as the hooded figure continued to smirk which annoyed both Gary and Astrid to an extent. However, Astrid had no other choice but to consider the offer that the hooded Figure offered her.

Astrid: Calm down, Gary. I know you won't agree with me, but I have to battle this guy.

At that exact moment Gary quickly turned his head towards Astrid in shock acknowledging that his partner was actually consider an offer that could decide the future of their Pokémon.

Gary: Yeah, you're right. I don't agree with you. You're absurd.

Astrid: I know and I hate having to do this, but we have no other choice, Gary. Who knows what he'll do if refuse the offer.

Hooded Figure: See.... Your friend is smart. She knows the easy way around this.

Gary: There is no easy way around this!

Hooded Figure: That's probably the smartest thing you've said all day. Quite surprising for someone who isn't that bright.

Gary: You better watch your mou-

Astrid: Gary.....

A light grip pressured Gary's shoulder forcing him to loosen up a little. His eyes locked onto Astrid's hand and slowly he followed her arm ending in a locked stare off between himself and Astrid.

Gary: Promise me you'll win.

Astrid: I promise. You can trust me. The decision I just made might be ruthless and risky, but there was no other way around this.