Pokemon School #154 ~ Ash's Second Trial, Lana's Surprise ~ Part One!

January 31st 2017 ~

Kukui: Ash! Come down from your room. You have a visitor! 

Ash: A visitor?!

The young trainer raced to the side of his bedroom and hanged his head over the railings to discover Lana standing next to Professor Kukui with her hands behind her back. He immediately evacuated down the ladders sliding down with the use of his feet and hands.

Ash: Afternoon Lana.

Lana: Oh, hiya Ash.

Ash: It's great to see you and all, but what are you doing here?

Kukui: I invited her over.

Ash: But why?

Kukui: There is something you need to know regarding Lana and some other people.

With a confused expression smothered all over his face, Ash followed the Professor and Lana into the living room where he was sat down next to his classmate with Kukui sitting opposite them.

Kukui: Firstly, I would like to address that nothing bad has happened, so don't be alarmed.

Ash: Phew.... To be honest I felt slightly worried about why you were being so direct about it.

Kukui: Well, you can loosen your shoulders because actually what I'm about to tell you may even excite you even more.

Ash: Excite me?

Lana: Ash.... Let Professor Kukui explain.

Ash: Right.... Sorry.

Kukui: No need for apologies, but let's get down to business. As you may know, each island in Alola have their own Island Kahuna. You've recently defeated your Grandpa who represents the Kahuna of Melemele Island. Now you're next goal is of course, Olivia. The next Kahuna who is established on Akala Island.

Ash: That's right! When me and Kiawe visited a school within the Volcano area, we met Olivia who also happened to mention I would have to take on three Trials instead of one this time.

Kukui: Correct! Now, you're probably wondering who is in charge of these trials since you fought against Ilima for your first one. Well.... You happen to be sitting next to someone who is classed as an official Trial Captain.

Ash moved his head back in confusion and as he turned to face Lana the news Professor Kukui had just told him sunk in. The Kantonian pointed his trembling index finger at Lana in shock as it was something unexpected.

Ash: LANA?!.... A Trial Captain?!.... I-I-I don't mean to sound rude, but you're  one of the Trial Captains?!

Lana: Sure am!

Professor Kukui: You're not going to believe this and even if you do take this well I'm starting to feel that you will take a little while to let this shocking and sudden news hit you, but Mallow, Kiawe and Sophocles are also Trial Captains.

Ash: What! Four of my classmates are Trial Captains?!.... What about Lillie, Hau and Kau'i?

Professor Kukui: Those three decided to chase a different dream, so with that settled I had the other four take a few tests forcing them to bring out their smarts, strength and bond between them and their Pokemon.

Ash: Wow... I never expected any of my classmates to become Trial  Captains.

Lana: Well you better expect it quicker because I'm your first opponent!

February 1st  2017~

It has been a few hours since Ash had saved Lana from drowning. He performed CPR enabling her to breath normally again, but Professor Kukui and Nurse Joy had her transported to the Pokemon Centre in Hau'oli City.