Pokemon School #24 ~ Serena's Special Support ~ Part One!

This chapter will be two parts, part two will be out tomorrow instead of chapter 25 but don't worry chapter 25 will be out Saturday! Anyway sorry if there are any mistakes! enjoy the chapter and stay awesome! 😆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena: Ash... I can't believe you got this for me!

Ash: Well to be honest.. I didn't really know what kind you liked so I pick it for you.

Serena went to bathroom and tried them on, she had a pink undershirt, and a red dress to go over it, long black socks to cover her legs, brown boots and a pink velvet hat.

She went back to her bedroom to show Ash, only to see him with his jaw dropped.

Serena: Ash?... Ash!!!

Ash: W-wait.. What?... Sorry

Serena: Hmm..... So what do you think?

Ash: It really suits you! You look really cute!

Serena: You t-think I look cute?....

Ash: Of course! You look amazing!

Serena: Aww thank you Ash...

Serena hugged Ash and went back to the bathroom to get changed.

Ash: My head still hurts...

Serena: What was that?

Ash: It's just my head.. It still hurts.

Serena: Hold on, I'll go get another ice pack I'll be back in a minute.

Ash: Alright.

Ash laid down and closed his eyes, that was the only thing he could do to prevent his heading feeling even worse, eventually he fell asleep.

Serena: Here Ash I've- huh!? He's fallen asleep... I'll just hold the ice pack on his head anyway.

Serena went over to Ash and sat down next to where he was laying and placed the ice pack on his head.

Serena: The only problem is he's sleeping on my bed... Oh well I'll just sleep in the spare bed he's using.

After a long 5 minutes of holding the ice pack on Ash's head, Serena got changed into her night clothes and went to bed.

Serena's POV

Ash and Pikachu have already made themselves at home... Pikachu on the sofa while Ash is in my bed, oh well I've enjoyed their company and its been fun looking after Ash, anyway I should get some sleep.

She slowly drifted to sleep but to only wake up 2 hours later at 2am.

Serena: I just can't get to sleep, I wonder if Ash is awake?

Serena got out of bed slowly, making sure not to wake Fennekin up, she crept over to her own room where Ash fell asleep, she opened the door to find Ash fast asleep.

Serena: I'm sure Ash won't mind if I laid next to him? And after all it's my bed anyway...

Serena laid on the right side of the bed while Ash covered the left side, she turned to she was facing Ash, she couldn't help but smile.

Serena: He looks cute when he sleeps.... Anyway I should get some sle-

Ash: Serena?...