Pokemon School #79 ~ A Returning Gift ~ Part One!

Ash had learned more about his ancestors book after being further educated about it by professor Sycamore. Now him and Pikachu had just left the professors lab and began walking to school, but Ash had too many things on his mind to concentrate about school.

Pikachu: Pika?!

Pikachu knew as soon as they left the doorstep of Sycamore's lab Ash had looked a bit unwell.

Ash: Huh?...Oh hey Pikachu.

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash looked at Pikachu who was resting on his trainers right shoulder.

Ash: I'm fine, I'm just thinking about Steven's offer and also about mega evolution.

Pikachu: Pika?

Ash: Pikachu? Will you be fine with whatever I decide?

Pikachu: Pika! Pi!

Pikachu jumped off Ash's shoulder and landed in front of its trainer. The electric mouse looked at Ash and smiled showing that he would support Ash no matter what decision he chose.

Ash: I can always rely on you to cheer me up buddy.

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash took a light breathe in then out again. He wasn't feeling one hundred percent about going to school, so instead he wanted to walk around Lumiose city for awhile.

Ash: How about we get some ice cream?

Pikachu: Pika?!

Ash: School?...I'm sure they won't mind us being this late, besides there's someone I want to see.

Pikachu: Pika?...

Ash: Don't worry buddy, you'll find out soon, but let's go get that Ice cream!

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu wasn't fully sure with Ash's decision to skip school, but he couldn't refuse an ice cream, so the two ran off to the nearest ice cream parlor. While Ash and Pikachu were enjoying themselves, Gary, Serena and the rest of the group were in lessons.

Mrs Juniper: Before we start lesson two professor Sycamore will be hosting another assembly involving the dorms and also improvement in the school system. Understood everyone?

Every student in the classroom nodded their heads in response.

Mrs Juniper: Perfect! I'll quickly do the register then we can begin todays math lesson!

Mrs Juniper sat down at her desk as she began preparing the register so Gary thought it would be a good idea to talk to Tierno and Calem who were sitting behind him while Serena sat beside him.

Gary: Today will settle it!

Calem: Piece of cake! I'll ease my way through to the finals and take that trophy from your grubby hands Gary.

Tierno: Tsk tsk!

Tierno began waving his index finger in the air which caught Calem's attention.

Calem: What do you mean 'tsk tsk'? I'll easily beat you!

Tierno: For starters you have to beat me and my rhythmic battling style!

Calem: That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard off....

Gary: Won't be so dumb when Tierno beats you with it.

Calem: We'll see...

Serena: Gary turn around... I don't want to get in trouble too.

Gary retreated back to his desk as he could feel Serena tugging on his arm, but once he turned around to face Serena he was met by a long glare.