Pokemon School #37 ~ A Mega Surprising Gift!

Sorry if this chapter is shorter than others but I've been really busy today so I didn't get a lot of time to write it, but I'll make it up to you by making chapter 38 longer! But anyway enjoy and stay awesome!

Ash and Hau had just recorded the video for Shota, then Brandon walked into the bedroom where the two were staying.

Brandon: Ash!

Ash was caught off guard and jumped up scared out of his skin.

Ash: Ahhhh Brandon!

Brandon: Good you're fully awake! Ever since we've landed in Mossdeep city you've been sleepy for some reason..

Ash: Oh I know the answer to that! I just haven't been sleeping because how psyched I am for all the challenges I'll be getting!

Ash was really pumped up, he even formed a tense fist and fist bumped the air, only for Brandon to knock him down a notch.

Brandon: Fool!

Ash: Wait what?

Brandon: You can't just expect that you'll be getting a lot of challenges! This is the battle pyramid! You need to have gotten the other six symbols first, that's why I won't get many challenges because not many trainers can beat the first six!

Ash: Oh yeah... How could I forget.

Hau: Wow it must of been really hard for you Ash!

Ash: It sure was! But thanks to my Pokemon, we were able to beat the battle frontier!

Hau: Then you got offered the title of frontier brain, right?

Ash: Yeah!

Hau: So did you accept or not?

Brandon: Of course he didn't! Ash is way too eager to travel around instead of standing around! So he declined my offer and carried on traveling with his Pokemon.

Hau: Oh, I see...

Ash: Maybe I'll reconsider when I decided to settle down, but that won't be for a very long time Brandon!

Brandon: You have some spirit kid! So strong yet I can't persuade you to become a frontier brain...

Ash: Sorry Brandon...

Ash sweat dropped and rubbed the back of his head, he knew how much Brandon wanted him to become a frontier brain but Ash wanted to travel instead.

Hau: I don't mean to say rude Brandon, But why are you here?

Brandon: God question! I came here because Ash! You have a challenger!

Ash: But I thought you didn't get many challengers? Also why can't you battle the challenger? I thought I was only battling if you weren't here?

Brandon: Well... About that! I've got to head off to see Liz and Tae! Bye!

While Brandon walked off, Ash's jaw dropped in shock.

Ash: And he told me to become more mature...

Hau: How about we head to the battle field for your battle Ash?

Ash: Oh yeah! My battle!

Ash and Hau made their way to the battle field to find all the frontier brains in the stands waiting for Ash.

Hau: Hey Ash! I'm going to sit with the frontier brains! Good luck!

Ash: Alright Hau! Thanks!