Pokemon School #112 ~ A Kalos And Alola Force!

Ash: Frogadier, Aerial Ace!

Tobias: Shadow Ball!

Frogadier's fists and feet began to glow a bright radiant of pure white while Darkrai charged up a ball of darkness between it's ghoul like hands. The Nightmare Pokemon launched Shadow Ball towards Frogadier only for it to be dodge. Frogadier closed in as fast as it could and threw multiple kicks and punches at Darkrai inflicting small amounts of pain each hit.

Ash: Mallow! You're up!

Mallow: Right, Lurantis Petal Blizzard!

Lurantis directed a swarm of pink petals at Darkrai trapping it in a vortex disallowing it to leave, but Marquita was quick enough to immobilise Petal Blizzard by instructing Heatran to use Fire Spin.

Commentator: Wow! Talk about a group of attacks in one!

Ash: Don't waste any time Frogadier! Water Pulse at Heatran!

Frogadier: Froga!

An orb of water began forming between Frogadier's webbed hands, once it was ready he fired the Water type attack at Heatran putting Marquita on the spot.

Marquita: Earth Power!

Heatran began stomping on all fours creating lava gazers that were erupting from the ground which eventually split Water Pulse in half stopping the attack in a pinch.

Tobias: Dark Void!

Ash: Oh no... Mallow! Don't let that attack hit Lurantis!

Mallow: Oh, okay... Lurantis X-scissor!

Ash: Follow up with Cut!

The two large orbs approached Frogadier and Lurantis only to be sliced in half thanks to the slicing attacks.

Barry: Come on you two!

Dawn: Wait.... Aren't we missing someone?

Barry: Yeah?... Who?

Pikachu: Pika?

Clemont: Guysss! Sorry I'm late! I overslept!

Dawn: That guy.

Barry: Ohhh... Clemont. Whoops, I kinda forgot all about him.

Pikachu: Pika...

Barry and Dawn watched Clemont as he approached them waving his arms in the air like a maniac.

Clemont: I'm so sorry I'm late!... I overslept as I was exhausted from yesterday.

Barry: You're lucky I'm not fining you for your late turn up.

Dawn: Barry!

Barry: Wha-what?

Dawn: Stop with the fun and games! Ash and Mallow are in a tough spot right now.

Clemont: Oh that's right! How are they doing?

Dawn: The battle started a few minutes go, but Ash and Mallow are working pretty work although Marquita and Tobias seem to be a good team to.

Barry: 'Good'?! Don't you mean incredible! They're using two legendary Pokemon!

Clemont: They are?! What ones?

Barry: Darkrai and Heatran. Sinnoh exclusive from what I know, however that Darkrai is the same one that battled Ash a few years back in the Sinnoh league.

Clemont: Interesting... Anyway! There's nothing to worry about since Ash and Mallow are running on my information.

Pikachu: Pika?