Pokemon School #31 ~ A Fun, But Surprising Dance Party!

Authors Note: Thank you for all the birthday messages! I can't thank all of you enough for making my birthday the best! And to top it off I reached 100 followers on Wattpad! And Pokemon School reached over 17,000 views which is insane! So thank you so much for all the support! I really appreciate it, Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and stay awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an early Saturday morning and Ash was running to Santalune city to get Pikachu to a Pokemon center.

Vaniville doesn't have a Pokemon center so Ash had to be quick as Pikachu was badly hurt.

Ash arrived at the Pokemon center in Santalune city, he rushed to the front desk.

Ash: Nurse Joy!

Nurse Joy: Your Pikachu is badly hurt! What happened to it!

Ash: To be honest... I don't know... I opened the front door to see him laying there at the footstep...

Nurse Joy: How could you let your Pikachu get hurt like this?! You can't call yourself a trainer if you don't know how to look after your Pokemon!

Ash: Oh.....

Ash handed Pikachu over to Nurse Joy so that she could treat him, she took Pikachu to the back room to be treated.

Ash sat down on the nearest seat, he looked at the ground and thought to himself.

Ash's POV

How did I let this happen... I can't call myself a trainer... Pikachu's my best friend and I don't even know what happened him..

While Ash was thinking to himself a women with blonde hair, a camera round her neck, a white top and green jeans that had three Poke balls attached to her belt.

???: Ermm... Excuse me? Are you alright?

Ash was too deep in his thoughts to notice the women, so the blonde haired women bent down in front of Ash and waved her hand in front of Ash which woke him up.

???: Hellooooo.....

Ash: Huh! Oh I'm sorry! I was thinking about something..

???: Oh good you're alright! I walked into the Pokemon center and I noticed that you looked really upset.

Ash: Oh... I woke up this morning and I needed some fresh air, so I opened my front door and noticed my buddy Pikachu on the doorstep, he was badly hurt so I took him here only to be scolded by Nurse Joy... She said "how am I a trainer, when I can't even look after my Pokemon"

???: Well I'm sure there's a reason why Pikachu was badly hurt.

Ash: There might be... But Nurse Joy was right! I didn't even know that Pikachu left the house! I was too busy sleeping on the sofa..

???: Well you can't blame yourself until you find out the back story for why Pikachu was badly hurt.

Ash: I would... But I've got to go to Aria's dance party tonight, it's part of my school work and I don't want to fail..

???: Isn't Aria the Kalos Queen?

Ash: Yeah she is.

???: Anyway! Why don't you go get ready for that party and I'll look after Pikachu! I can then get Pikachu to show me where it got hurt! I can look for clues or hints leading to Pikachu's injuries!