Pokemon School Finale ~ Part One (Rough Copy)

Authors Note: It's been a year since I last updated and the cause behind that is because I lost my motivation to write fanfiction and I'm just not into it anymore. However I did try and get back into it back in January, however it just wasn't working.

However, I began writing a chapter and I managed to write at least 1000 words before stopping, so I thought I'd post it anyway for guys to see.

So looking at the obvious result I won't be updating this story ever again. Thank you to everyone who has read, favorited and supported me while writing this fanfcifion. It was fun while it lasted.....

February 25th 2017 ~

Professor Sycamore and Shota had finally been served and wasted no time in devouring their meals since they had to wait for some time, but as Shota wiped his lips with a nice looking handkerchief that was laid out on the table, Siebold made his way over to their table.

"How was the meal?" Siebold asked politely with a bright smile on his face.

"It was marvellous!" Professor Sycamore replied. "I haven't had a meal like that in months."

Siebold continued to smile. "How about you young man? How was the meal?"

"Oh! It was really nice thank you." Shota stuttered, trying not to sound rude in such a posh atmosphere.

"Splendid! Let me just clean myself up then I would like to take you and the Professor somewhere" the master chef insisted.

A rather clueless Shota quickly looked up at Professor Sycamore with a puzzled look on his face. However for the Professor, this location would just be another regular visit as for something that Shota didn't know Professor Sycamore used to travel the Pokemon world with the Elite Four member as his rival.

As Siebold returned to the kitchen, Shota instantly leaned over the restaurant table staring down Sycamore with an intrigued look in his eyes.

"Shota! Get down from the table!" Sycamore panicked. "You can't be climbing over all this expensive dining equipment...." Shota released a dull sigh as Sycamore scolded him for his sudden excitement, but he did what he was told and sat back in his seat.

A few minutes later Siebold left the kitchen in an all new blue uniform. The Elite Four member wore black bottoms matching his black shiny shoes, followed up by a basic white shirt which was covered by a blue velvet blazer.

"Shall we get going then?" Siebold asked, as he made his way over to Shota's table.

At first Shota felt rather small as he laid his eyes on Siebold's expensive clothing, roughly thinking of what life would be like if had the kind of money Siebold has. However, the green haired trainer always felt uncomfortable around rich people, but he's never revealed to anyone the reason why he felt that way.

"Shota!" Sycamore said, in a loud tone trying to grab his attention. "Are you ready to go?" It took Shota a few seconds to realise he was in a world of his own when he slowly noticed that Sycamore and Siebold were staring at him waiting for him to reply.

"Oh, yes! Sorry about that, I guess I zoned out for a second there", Shota said, scratching his right cheek. Sycamore lightly shook his head before standing up and looking over at Siebold.

"Are we going to where I think we're going?" Sycamore curiously asked, since the Professor was rather interested in what Siebold had planned for Shota even though his student specialised in a grass-type mega evolution while Siebold was far more interested in the type that was weak to grass types. The water-type.

Siebold said nothing and just smiled as he glanced down towards Shota before walking outside and meeting his limousine driver. Both the Professor and Shota looked really puzzled, but instead of sitting in the restaurant any longer the pair followed the Elite Four member outside where they saw Siebold hand the limousine driver a piece of paper with some writing on it.

The driver quickly read what the piece of paper had written on it and then proceeded to open a door at the back of the limousine allowing his master to enter the vehicle. After Siebold entered the driver waved Sycamore and Shota over signalling to them to follow his master.

Sycamore and Shota looked at each other and exchanged excited smiles as the realisation of travelling in an high end vehicle quickly rushed to them. It was understandable for Shota to be excited even with the shy personality, but even the Professor, a fully grown man was thrilled to be part of a luxurious trip.

Everyone was finally on their way to the mysterious location that Siebold told the driver to drive too, but Sycamore couldn't hold back his curiosity and confronted the Elite Four member about it.

"I don't mean to be rude old friend, but if you don't want to tell me where this place is, could you at least tell us what is so special about this place because you seem to be very confident and comfortable about it." Sycamore explained.

And again Siebold smiled. "This place is a location I cherish a lot. I shall not share the information of how to get here, but I will say that this place is very sacred to mega evolution. The artefacts, the art and even the atmosphere breathes mega evolution energy."

Just listening to Siebold share a few words about the location gave Shota goosebumps. He instantly understood why Siebold would keep information about this place under tight locks due to how valuable and important it is.

"I can easily understand why you would be so secretive about this place," he told Siebold. "This place is too sacred for any evildoers to take advantage of, so It makes complete sense why you would be so strict about it." As Shota finished his sentence he looked over at Sycamore who looked impressed with his student.

"I am very grateful that you are respectful of my wishes, Shota." Siebold replied. "It is very vital that I continue to keep this location a secret from as many people as possible, if that plan fails I will do everything in my power to protect these ruins." Watching his old rival show responsibility and respect, Sycamore felt rather happy that his rival has come a long way since the start of their journey together.

"I must say you've definitely matured quite a lot since the start of our journey together old friend." Sycamore stated nicely. And at that exact moment and shocked expression covered Shota's as he constantly turned his head back and forth between Siebold and Sycamore.

"You two used to travel together?!", Shota shouted, causing an uproar.