Pokemon School #160 ~ A Shuriken Saviour!

February 12th 2017 ~

Guzma: What is the meaning of this?!

The overgrown forest surrounding the spooky house summoned Marko and Greninja causing Guzma to clench his teeth together tightly as he gazed upon his dazzled, Golisopod.

Marko: What are the chances of us crossing paths again?

Guzma: You were lucky the last time we met!

Marko: If I recall I managed to escape from you and your Pokemon with ease. All I had to do was perform one or two tricks and I was gone.

Guzma: Don't think you'll get out of this situation any easier.

Marko: You? A tough opponent? Come on, there are three Pokemon against your slightly confused Pokemon.

Guzma: Hmph.... Ya boy's Golisopod is way stronger than all of your Pokemon put together. Here, I'll prove it. Giga Impact, and do not hold back!

The slight confusion was easily shrugged off by Golisopod which Marko found surprisingly impressive. However, the humanoid like Pokemon was instantly covered by a veil of white and pinkish energy. Golisopod charged at Ash who happened to still be protecting Litten and Pikachu using his body.

Knowing that, Ash would be seriously hurt, Marko instructed Greninja to use Aerial Ace. As Greninja's feet and fists began to emit a resplendent light, the frog like Pokemon smashed his left webbed foot into Golisopod forcing it to go off course hitting a nearby tree.

With Ash confirmed to be safe, Marko knew it was time to finish it off. He firmly held his right arm up notifying Greninja to return by his tamer's side. The two stood side by side, then all of a sudden their eyes blossomed into a raging red.

Marko: Greninja! Respond to my heart, share our strength, share our feelings and become one!

Greninja unleashed ghostly cries as Marko followed with roars, then all of a sudden a extravagant water tornado devoured Greninja as a faint blue aura appeared around the outskirts of Marko's body

Splashes of water smacked onto Ash's face, grabbing his attention. As he uncovered Pikachu and Litten he turned around to find his ancestor and Greninja engulfed by raging water and transparent blue energy.

The Kantonian's jaw broke open in amazement. It brought back instant memories of the first time he experienced a transformation similar to Marko and Greninja's. The sound of Mallow's voice informing Ash "Your eyes have turned red" stained inside of his head. The blustering spiral of water made Ash remember how his Greninja managed to protect Mallow's Lurantis while taking on Heatran and Darkrai which proved to be a challenging trial for the pair.

Everyone continued to watch on as the ferocious water spiral surrounding Greninja grew thicker and more treacherous, then all of a sudden it burst like a bubble. Splatters of water landed everywhere revealing Greninja in his new form. The blue aura like energy travelling around Marko soon died out as it was sucked in by the large Water Shuriken planted on Greninja's back.

Ash instantly realised Greninja went through the same transformation that his own Greninja experienced. However, since Marko's Greninja was a shiny there was a different between the colours black and blue.

Guzma: What?!... What's with pulling all these magic tricks on ya boy, Guzma?!

Marko: I was going to interpret this situation nicely, but since you threatened to badly hurt Ash and the Pokemon I'm afraid I can't that let go.... And for that, you've got to pay.

Guzma: And for that, you've got pay.... Phhfftttt! Give ya boy a break! Golisopod will happily dismantle your large ego.

Marko squeezed a comedic snort through his nose as he chuckled inside regarding Guzma's claims. Quickly pulling himself back together, a confident smirk burst onto his face as he commanded Greninja to use Double Team.