Pokemon School #136 ~ A Fiery Stance!

December 19th 2016

Standing on opposite sides of the school battlefield, Kiawe wasn't very impressed with the fact that Ash was gifted a Z-Ring by Melemele island's guardian deity: Tapu Koko. In order to clear his conscious, Kiawe decided to give his new Kantonian friend a lecture on Alola's exclusive powers.

Kiawe: If you want to wield Z-Moves, then yourself and your Pokemon have to master each and single one to perfection!

Ash: Hmmm... How many Z-Crystals and Z-Moves are there?

Kiawe: No one knows. New moves and crystals get discovered from time to time, so no one can make a solid guess on the final total, but that doesn't change the fact that you receive a Z-Ring and Electrium Z from Tapu Koko for doing nothing. You should of worked hard for it!

Ash: I was gifted this amazing power from Tapu Koko. The Guardian of Melemele island. It must mean something right?

Kukui: There must be some sociological explanation for why the Guardian deity gave Ash a Z-Ring.

Kiawe: Perhaps Tapu Koko was trying to tell Ash to compete in Alola's trials. It would only make sense since he was given a Z-Crystal matching Pikachu's type.

Kukui: That wouldn't be a bad theory, but either way. Ash still needs to learn the official way of Z-Moves, and by competing for that he could take on each Trial Captains and Island Kahunas on every island.

Ash: Trial Captains?... Island Kahunas?

Kiawe: You've got a lot to learn Ash. If you want to conquer each Z-Move, then train you must, but stay one with your Pokemon you will.

Ash: Stay one with my Pokemon...

Pikachu: Pika?..

The electric mouse stood proudly on Ash's shoulder as his trainer was in deep thoughts until a heard of feet rushed their way. Reacting to the sound of feet tapping against the ground, Ash shook his head snapping out of his depth thinking and swung his head around to find Lillie, Mallow, Kau'i, Lana, Hau and Sophocles standing a few yards away.

Sophocles: Professor!

Kukui: What is it Sophocles? You seem startled.

Sophocles: The man we saved a while ago has gone missing from the Pokemon Centre!

Kukui: What?!

Ash: Hm? A man has gone missing?

Kiawe: Before you, Hau, Lillie and Mallow showed up, myself, Kukui, Lana and Sophocles rescued a washed up man. He was found on the beach by Officer Jenny, so we took to the liberty of transporting the man to the nearest Pokemon Centre.

Lillie: He sounds important.

Kukui: Well... We don't know what his name is. Let along his origin.

Sophocles: We have word that Officer Jenny has disengaged multiple search parties.

Kukui: Hmm... Ash, Kiawe, Mallow and Lillie. I'm entrusting you with the nearby forest. The rest come with me to the Pokemon Centre to find out more from Nurse Joy.

Kiawe: Right.

Ash: B-B-But... I wanted to learn more about Z-Moves...

Kiawe: I'll teach you more when we get back, but now isn't the time to act childish over it.

Ash: Childish?!

Mallow: Ash, drop it! We need to get going!

Ash: Fine...