Pokemon School #42 ~ The Couple's Secret!

When Hau revealed the devastating news, Clemont asked everyone to leave apart from Serena, Gary, Shota, Tierno, Trevor, Shauna, Bonnie and Hau himself.

Gary stormed over to Hau and demanded answers.

Gary: Where is Ash?! Tell me!

Hau: I-I don't know... After he beat Viola in a gym battle he went back to Vaniville town while I went to a cafe in Santalune city...

Shauna: Gary calm down... Getting angry and shouting in Hau's face won't make things better.

Gary: I don't care! All I want to know is where Ash is!

Hau: Like I told you Gary! We split up after his gym battle with Viola.

Serena: I thought Viola and Nurse Joy were looking after Pikachu?

Gary: A hunter stole Pikachu Serena! Come on! He obviously took Pikachu by force!

Serena was shocked to see Gary all worked up, he had veins popping out the side of his head.

Shauna: Gary! Don't talk to Serena like that! She's your friend!

Gary: I've had enough of this!

Gary pinned Hau against the wall and pushed his collar up against the wall.

Gary: Hau! Where is Ash!

Hau's eyes began to tear up which made Bonnie feel bad for Hau, she walked over to Clemont and hid behind his leg.

Hau: I-I don't know!

Gary: Tell me!

Bonnie: Brother! Gary's scaring me!

Serena and Shauna noticed Bonnie was terrified.

Serena: Gary stop! Bonnie's petrified!

Shauna: You need to calm yourself down!

Gary ignored everyone and carried on yelling at Hau.

Shota: Tierno, Trevor! We need to break this up before its get worse.

Calem: I-I can he-

Shota shut Calem down and interrupted him.

Shota: You can do nothing! You was the one who started this in the first place!

Tierno: Stay out of this one Calem, for your own good...

Tierno, Shota and Trevor all ran over to Gary and pulled him off Hau, the green haired trainer fell to ground while rubbing his neck, Hau was struggling to breathe because of how much pressure Gary had applied to Hau's neck.

Tierno and Trevor pulled Gary back to where Serena and Shauna was while a teary Bonnie ran over to Shota and Hau.

Bonnie: H-Hau?... Are you okay?

Hau looked up to see Bonnie in tears, he couldn't barely see himself because he too was teary, but Hau hated seeing others upset because of his doing.

Hau: I'm fine Bonnie... You don't need to be upset.

Bonnie: I got scared... That's all..

Hau: Well I'm sorry for causing you this trouble and ruining the party...

Clemont walked over and placed his right hand on Bonnie's head and smiled at Hau.

Clemont: You didn't ruin anything.

Hau: Huh?