Pokemon School #64 ~ A Mega Fun Lesson!

After a busy Monday back at school, Ash had arrived home with some surprised guests.

Ash: Mummmm! Are you home?

Pikachu: Pikaaaa?!...

A few seconds later a rather tired Delia walked into the kitchen where Ash was standing with the mystery guests. At first Delia didn't notice the two guests standing before her until she rubbed her eyes and gasped in shock.

Delia: Oh! We have guests!... I'm very sorry that I didn't realize..

Sycamore: It's perfectly fine Delia, but me and my friend are actually here to discuss some things involving Ash.

Delia: About Ash?... Has he been a naughty boy at school?! Or has not been doing his homework?!

Delia glared at Ash which made him jump back a little to get a safe distance from his suspicious mother.

Ash: Of course I haven't been naughty! But the homework... That's another story for another day..

Delia: I'm keeping my eye on you young boy.

Ash: What?! Why?....

Pikachu: Pika?...

???: I'm very sorry to interrupt your conversation with your son Mrs Ketchum, but what we're about to discuss his rather important, so I would advise if Ash went into another room?

Ash: What?! Another room!... Why can't I stay here and listen to your conversation?!..

Delia: Ash! Don't talk to our guests like that!

Ash: He's not exactly a guest...

Delia: Huh? What do you mean dear?

Delia lost interest in Ash and looked over at the silver haired man who was holding his hand out for a handshake which Delia accepted.

???: I'm very sorry for not introducing myself, but my name is Steven Stone, the champion of Hoenn.

Delia: Oh my!... What a privilege to have you as our guest in my household. Please stay no longer and take a seat on the sofa in the living room, you too Sycamore!

Steven: Thank you Mrs Ketchum.

Delia: Call me Delia, I prefer to be called that.

Steven smiled as he and Sycamore followed Delia and Ash to the living room, but before Ash could enter he was stopped by a long arm.

Sycamore: I'm sorry Ash, but me and Steven would like to talk to your mother first before we let you know.

Ash: Let me know about what? What are you and Steven talking about to my mum?

Pikachu: Pika?

Sycamore: All I can say for now is that the conversation will involve your progress at Sycamore High and if you're learning and working enough, but also Steven wants you to do a special assignment with him where you and a team collect certain things for Steven.

Ash: Wow! Really?!... Tell me more about the special assignment please!

Pikachu: Pika...

Ash completely ignored the fact that Sycamore and Steven would be talking to his mother about his progress in school and instead mainly focused about the special assignment which wasn't a surprise to Sycamore.

Sycamore: I'm afraid I can not reveal anymore about Steven's special assignment, but I can assure that you should be more worried about your mothers reaction to your progress at school. Even I don't know how well you're doing in school, only the teachers that teach you know.