Pokemon School #165 ~ A Battle Of Emotions, Love And Ingenuity ~ Part One!

February 21st 2017 ~

Mallow: Tsareena! Energy Ball!

Tsareena slowly emerged from the ground after taking a heavy hit from Pikachu's ferocious Thunderbolt. Following the commands she was given, Tsareena held her two digit-less hands close together sparking a ball of green energy. The ball grew bigger and emitted a strong, passionate vibrant of greenish energy. Then demonstrating not even a sprinkle of hesitation, the Grass-type humanoid like Pokemon dragged her arms back and quickly relaxed allowing her arms to act like a slingshot launching the Energy Ball attack towards Pikachu at an unstoppable speed.

Ash: Pikachu.... Show them your Electro Ball.

Pikachu faintly replied with a strong "Pika" as small electric currents began to dash around his yellow zigzagged tail. Similar to how Tsareena formed her Energy Ball attack, Pikachu's tail acted as the host while Electro Ball increased in size and power. The brightness illuminating around Pikachu and Ash grew thicker indicating the attack was fully charged.

Ash: Now Pikachu!

As an immediate response to Ash's order, Pikachu pulled his body back allowing his tail to edge forward, then all of a sudden, Pikachu performed a wide range of body language as the electric mouse aggressive swung his body around guiding his tail around the outskirts of his small yellow body. Once his tail reached in front of him, Pikachu quickly flicked his tail unleashing the Electro Ball from his tail followed by his familiar signature cry.

The two orbs eventually met in combat colliding with great force. Back and forth the two elements evenly fought until either one couldn't endure anymore duelling forcing them to combine and finish off with a ear popping explosion. The collision smoke proved to be vicious as the entire battlefield was engulfed by the grey smoke making it impossible for anyone to detect the certain whereabouts of Pikachu and Tsareena.

Everyone was forced to cover their faces with their arms in order to keep the aggressive wind currents and deadly smoke from smacking them across the face. However, Ash and Mallow continued to stand firmly as the smoke rushed past their strongly posed bodies.

As the terrifying wind died down and the thick smoke faded, Pikachu and Tsareena slowly became visible again. Immediately scanning the battlefield for his electric friend, Ash managed to spot Pikachu still standing while Tsareena was down to her right knee.

Commentator: My, my! That sure was a powerful collision between Energy Ball and Electro Ball! Pikachu looks healthy while Tsareena is showing signs of struggling.

***

With confirmation it was safe to uncover their faces, everyone watching the energetic battle from the seats revealed their faces and immediately scanned the battlefield for the status of Pikachu and Tsareena.

Lillie: Pikachu is still standing, but Tsareena looks slightly hurt.

Hau: Wow! Those two are incredibly strong!

Leafa: I'm not surprised since Ash and Mallow can be considered rivals.

Kiawe: Mhm, but you'll be surprised with what Mallow has planned because she wasn't going to let Ash take the win easily ya know.

Sophocles: Mallow spent the past week preparing for this battle, so Ash even losing is a likely possibility.

Leafa: Oh really? You'll be surprised with Ash's second Pokemon.

Kau'i: Yeah! Mallow needs to watch out for Ash's other Pokemon because it's very strong!

Kiawe: If I recall Ash only has Pikachu and Rowlet.