Pokemon School #87 ~ Pichu's Origin Goodbye!

Sorry for the late update I've been very busy today so if there are any mistakes I am very sorry, but I hope you enjoy the chapter and stay awesome!

With victory on his mind and a new Bug badge to his name. Hau had arrived home with Mallow and Lillie. Clemont and Shota went home too as they had chores or errands to do, but as soon as the trio from Alola took one step into the house Delia came charging downstairs.

Delia: Ahh! You're back!

Hau: That's right!

Delia: So...How did it go?

Hau smiled as he dug into his right pocket and pulled out a sparkling green badge. He held it out in front of him on the palm of his hand.

Delia: Congratulations! Your mother would be proud!

Mallow: I agree Hau! Your first gym badge out of eight in order for you to enter the Kalos league.

Delia: Thinking about it I might call Johanna and keep her updated with what's going on in the Kalos region.

Hau: Really?! Please tell me when! I would also like to talk to my mum.

Delia: On one condition!

Lillie: What is the condition?

Delia: You three will have to look after Pichu and Noibat for me while I go out and do my shopping in Santalune city.

Hau: Ohhh...But two baby Pokemon. That's way too much work for a ten year old like me...

Mallow: Quit your whining! Pichu and Noibat are so cute!

Lillie: The two won't be too much to handle.

Delia: Great! I'll leave them with you three for the day as I complete my to-do list.

She walked over to the coat rack and pulled off her big wooly coat and grabbed the large shopping bag beside her.

Delia: Mr.Mime! I'm going shopping so just carry on with the cleaning!

Mr.Mime: Mr.Mime!

With confirmation that the baby Pokemon and the family house would be in good hands, Delia left the house and off she went shopping in Santalune city.

In a far city from Vaniville town the battle between Gary and Astrid had begun! The two had mega evolved right from the beginning.

Gurkinn: Now that the two of you have mega evolved, let the battle between Astrid and Gary begin!

Astrid: Let's set the trap! Future sight!

Absol: Sol!

The disaster Pokemon closed it's eye for a few seconds before quickly opening its eye again. A radiant of psychic powers could be seen releasing from Absol and fading away into the air.

Gary: That was weird...But let's start things off with Rapid Spin!

Blastoise tucked its arms, legs and head into its shell and began spinning at high speeds.

Astrid: What an amateur at battling...

Gary: What did you say! I'll show you! Go Blastoise, full power in that Rapid Spin!

Watching from the stands Gurkinn and Korrina were studying the two mega evolutions as Sycamore sweatdropped to see his two acquaintances arguing.

Astrid: Absol, teach them a lesson with Slash!

The large black blade on Absol's head began to glow and as Blastoise was about to hit the disaster Pokemon, Absol slammed the blade against the shell sending Blastoise crashing into the battlefield.