Pokemon School #157 ~ March To War ~ Part One! + I'm Sorry....

February 4th 2017 ~

After surreptitiously breaking free from Team Skull's custody, Gary and Shota have turned the table around and have now tied up Skull A and B following a successful escape.

Skull A: You won't get away with this! Our leader will soon discover the actions you have committed!

Gary: Oh, boo who.... Grow up and shut up!

Shota: Forget about them, Gary. We need to focus on identifying a way out of here.

Gary: Right. Umbreon, use Shadow Ball-.....

Shota: Wait! We need to be quiet. There may be others wandering around the base.

Gary: Oh, please.... Umbreon, Shadow Ball on the door!

Completing his trainer's orders, Umbreon discharged a ball of darkness from his mouth. Upon making contact the door immediately collapsed after being treated by a harsh attack.

Shota: You better be right about this.

Gary: You worry too much! Just think positively and we'll be out of this dumpster in no time!

Skull A: Good luck trying to create a breach near the exits! Every exit will always be certified by at least four members at the minimum.

Gary: It's too bad that they're messing with Gary Oak!.... Shota, let's play our cards right and get out of here.

Shota: Mhm.

Gary and Shota abandoned the tied up grunts as they liberated from captivity. With their dominant Pokemon close by they stormed through the compound gradually taking down one member after another.

After many Shadow Balls and Leaf Blades, Gary and Shota along with their Pokemon found themselves crossing a bridge conjoining two major parts of a much preponderant base. As they crossed the outstretched overpass, Shota noticed they still had quite the journey before reaching ground level. However, before they could grasp their feet onto the safety of the other side, a herd of Team Skull grunts emerged through the automatic metal ingot door.

Skull C: Stop right there! I forbid you further access to this section!

Gary: I haven't got time for this. Why not be a conversant and impertinent man, and allow me and my friends to go past.

Skull C: Hmph.... You honestly think I'm that simpleminded like the rest of these counterproductive morons? I have to work with these thick idiots everyday for a living, and I'm not going to let two petty brats ruin my chances of promotion.

Gary: It's too bad that you're looking forward towards getting a promotion while employed by Team Skull. If I had to choose between joining Team Skull or becoming a binman, I would sonorously designate the second option.

Shota: Gary.... Replying like that will only make these guys even more enraged.

Gary: Meh.... What's the worst that they can launch at us?

Shota: Being attacked by an evil organisation who want to take over the world will be the death of you.

Gary: Phhfttt! Team Skull are just a washed up rock band.

Shota: Gary! Watch out!

Reacting so expeditiously, Shota dived into Gary bulldozing him to the ground. The temperature began to rise as Gary could feel intense heat tickling the back of his neck, only to realise Skull C had summoned Druddigon to use Flamethrower. Instantly, Gary bounced onto his feet once the Fire-type attack extinguished, allowing him to assess and analyse his current situation.