Pokemon School #88 ~ Serena's Future Decision!

With Gary and Hau doing their separate things, Ash and Serena were enjoying their time in Hoenn until Ash was swarmed by many interviewers. It took a while to clear the area, but thanks to Ash's old friend Cilan, Ash was able to break free.

Cilan had explained to Ash what his occupation was in Hoenn and invited him over into his room at the Pokemon center.

Cilan: So since we went our separate ways eight months ago, what have you been doing since then?

Ash: I've been up to all kind of things! When I arrived home from are journey in Unova I was told by my mum that we were moving to a small town in Kalos called Vaniville Town.

Cilan: How interesting! So living in Kalos has been a big impact on your life.

Ash: Sure has! I was reunited with my long time friend Serena.

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash held his hand out in Serena's direction introducing her to his green haired friend. Cilan held his hand out as an offering of an handshake. Serena nervously accepted as she didn't know how to act, but once she saw Ash's smile she seemed to slowly calm down.

Cilan: So the two of you have known each other for a long time.

Ash: Since professor Oak's summer camp which was ten years ago.

Serena: T-that's right... We met again when Ash was first moving into his new house, but Pikachu ran off with Ash's underwear on his head. That's when they bumped into me and my Pokemon Fennekin.

Cilan: Wait?!...You have a Fennekin!

Serena: Errr....Yeah. Would you like to meet her?

Cilan: Of course I would!

Serena pulled Fennekin's Pokeball out from her bag and held it in front of her as the Fox Pokemon appeared from the ball.

Fennekin: Fen!

Cilan: Oh my! What a healthy looking Pokemon!

Serena: Huh?...T-thank you.

Cilan began to inspect Serena's Pokemon. He stroked Fennekin's fur, checked her teeth and her eyes which began to creep Serena out.

Serena: Ash?...What is Cilan doing?

Ash: You see...Cilan is a connoisseur.

Serena: A connoisseur?...

Ash: When we first met Cilan's dream was to become a top connoisseur.

Serena: His dream?....

Cilan: It's evaluation time!

Ash: Oh no...

Pikachu: Pika...

Cilan: The fiery type Fennekin with a spicy presence that makes my tongue sizzle in different flavours!

Serena: Erm..What do you mean by that?...

Fennekin: Fen...

Ash: Don't listen to Cilan when he mentions evaluation time... He comes up with very random stuff.

Cilan: As a connoisseur I must analyze a Pokemon carefully!

Ash: Yeahhh...

Pikachu: Pika....

Ash: Anyway... What are you doing in Hoenn?

Cilan: Since we split up I've been working as a chef in Slateport's  famous market. I've been trying to meet new Pokemon and different people to learn more!