Pokemon School #83 ~ A Victory Worth While ~ Part Two!

With Calem having five Pokemon still left, Gary was backed into the corner as he only had three Pokemon left, but he wasn't giving up because he was determined to win the battle for Ash, Lillie and all his other friends.

Gary: Nidoking I choose you!

The Pokeball split revealing a large purple Pokemon with a large horn at the front if its head.

Nidoking: Nido!

Commentator: Gary's fourth Pokemon is Nidoking!

Ash: Come on Gary! You can beat Calem!

Hau: Win! Win! Win!

Lillie was getting more nervous by the minute as she heard everyone cheer for both Gary and Calem, but she was at the peak of breaking down as she watched Gary send out his fourth Pokemon.

Referee: Let the battle begin!

Gary: Use Ice Punch!

Nidoking's right fist was covered in frost as the Drill Pokemon charged at Tyrantrum.

Calem: Counter it with Dragon Tail!

Gary: Dodge it and then use Ice Punch again!

Tyrantrum swung its very large tail at Nidoking who managed to swiftly dodge the attack and land an Ice Punch which badly hurt Tyrantrum

Commentator: Super effective! An Ice type move like Ice Punch landing on Tyrantrum who is a joint Dragon and Rock type is a crucial hit for Gary, but what a nice dodge too from Nidoking!

Hau: Go Gary! You can beat Tyrantrum!

Clemont: A few more Ice punches and Gary could finally take down Tyrantrum!

Sycamore: Super effective yes, but Calem could still surprise us by overcoming Ice Punch.

Serena: Gary won't lose so easily! He will try his best to win!

Ash: He's a hothead in general, but he's on fire when he gets comfortable in battles!

Gary felt a little better after finally landing an attack which dealt large damage on Tyrantrum.

Calem: Tyrantrum won't go down so easily! Draco Meteor!

The inside of Tyrantrum's mouth began to glow orange then the large fossil Pokemon aimed straight up and fired a large meteorite which broke up into multiple mini meteorites that were heading towards Nidoking.

Gary: Use Protect!

Nidoking spread his arms out as a see through dome formed around the Drill Pokemon protecting it from Draco Meteor. As the meteorites began hitting the protection dome Gary had some time to think on a strategy to take down Tyrantrum.

Gary's POV

I need to find a route to be able to land more Ice Punches....The only way I'll be able to beat Tyrantrum is by using super effective moves....If only I could distract Tyrantrum...Ahhh! It's legs! If I aim for its legs I can slow it down enough to land a direct Ice Punch!

Gary: Nidoking use Dig quick!

Draco Meteor and Protect finally subsided, but Nidoking was nowhere to be seen, only a large gaping hole where Nidoking was once standing.

Commentator: What's this?! Nidoking has vanished into the ground!  What will Calem and Tyrantrum do now?!

Calem: Stop Nidoking by using Earthquake!

Tyrantrum began to use its two large feet to stamp on the battlefield causing the ground to shake crazily. A few seconds later Calem ordered Tyrantrum to stop as everyone waited to see the outcome of Nidoking. Not a sound was made as Calem stood confused as he waited for something to happen so he looked over to Gary, but the Kantonian was confidently standing on the spot with his fists tightened.