Pokemon School #70 ~ A Sceptillian Resemblance!

As the group carried on with their conversation discussing about what has happened over the past week, Ash was still thinking about Shota. He knew Serena had encouraged him to tell Gary, but he couldn't bring himself around to doing so.

The conversations continued as time went on, but as more things were discussed the closer Ash would be to having to tell Gary about Shota in a coma. No one noticed Ash not looking as happy as he would normally be, but the more Ash thought about Shota the more he felt bad for not protecting him when he got hit by Elekid's Thunderbolt and for not visiting him at the Lumiose city Pokemon centre since the incident.

As Ash began to look around the room at all his friends he began to feel less confident with telling Gary and the others who knew nothing about Shota being in a coma, so Ash came up with an idea of visiting Shota tonight to see if it could give him enough courage to tell Gary.

So ash Ash slowly stood up, every pair of eyes aimed at Ash began to watch him. The Kantonian then sighed and began to explain where he was going.

Ash: I'm going to head out for a bit, I need some fresh air.

Gary: You okay Ash? You look pale.

Serena: Gary's right, you look really white.

Ash: I'll go for a walk, I'm sure that will do the trick.

Serena immediately knew that something was wrong with Ash as she knew how Ash felt all the time because of how much time they have spent together.

Serena: Do you mind if I join you?

Ash: Oh... Sure!

Ash walked over to the front door and grabbed his coat from the coat hook which hanged up on the wall near the front door, but Serena stayed back a little so she had a chance to explain why her and Ash are going out.

Serena: I'll make sure to look after Ash, just look after his Pokemon while we're out okay?

Gary: Sure...

Serena smiled at Gary then made her way over to the front door where Ash was waiting. The couple then closed the door behind them and began walking.

Hau: What's the matter with Ash?

Mallow: He did look rather pale, so maybe he was sick?

Lillie: He looked worried too.

Gary: Tierno, Mallow, Trevor and Miette. Did anything big happen when I was gone which would cause Ash to worry so much?

The four couldn't remember anything, but then Mallow thought back to when Shota was confirmed to be in a coma, she didn't want to say anything because she knew Ash wanted to tell Gary, so she decided to stay quiet and not confess.

Tierno: I hope Ash is okay though.

Miette: I'm sure Ash will be okay! After all he has Serena with him and she's stronger than she looks!

Trevor: Miette's right, we shouldn't worry about Ash so much, he's with Serena so he'll be fine.

Gary: I guess so..

Tierno: Anyway! I'm going to head back home in Santalune city. Miette, Trevor you coming?

Trevor: Yeah sure! I need to sort through my photo collection anyway!

Miette: Don't forget about the showcase lesson we have soon with Aria!

Gary: I forgot all about the showcase..... But I'll keep you three updated about Ash.