Pokemon School #141 ~ To Catch An Alolan Pokemon ~ Part Two!

December 20th 2016

Deep in the jungle which sat on the brinks of Hau'oli City. Ash and Hau have found themselves captured by a trio of Pokemon Hunters that happened to run into the duo back in Kalos. Tied up and no way out, Ash and Hau watched on as Rex and his men loaded their trucks with the captured Pokemon consisting of Grubbin, Pikipek while also nabbing the grand prize, Pikachu and Rowlett.

Terrance: Hey boss! We should have these money makers loaded onto the trucks in twenty minutes!

Rex: That's what I like to hear! The sooner the better because we can scramble leaving these two pests behind while we sell their Pokemon for a high price!

Terry: Oh boy! The money is already calling out to me.

Rex: Calm yourselves, we don't want any distractions which could delay our mission.

Terry: Yes sir!

Terry and Terrance continued to load the trucks with the captured Pokemon while Rex slowly walked over to Ash and Hau who were tied to a tree.

Rex: Looks like you lose Ash. Last time you got lucky, but since none of your friends or other Pokemon are here to save you, you'll be driving the loser's seat.

Instantly bursting to live, Hau began to move his body side to side trying to say something, but all could be heard was the sound of murmuring thanks to the tape stuck tight across the young boy's face.

Rex: Look kid, you love to talk. Hence why I got my men to tape you up, but why can't you be like my old friend Ash? Hes stationary, not a single peep is coming from here while you on the other hand won't shut up.

Managing to peel the tape of his mouth through the use of his tongue, Hau spat relieving himself of the horrible tape taste lingering on the tip of his tongue.

Hau: You won't get away with this! We'll get free and you'll be sorry!

Rex: OH! YOU are such a troublesome kid! You're so consistent its providing me with entertainment!

Hau: Wait until the end of Pikachu's Thunderbolt hits you. That will be my entertainment!

Rex: Whoa! How old are you kid? Nine?... Ten?... Because YOU, won't quit with this aggression and threatening. Jeez... It seems like the two of you have swapped places because If I remember right you weren't much of a blabbermouth like Ash was all those months ago, but NOW. Poor Ash seems to have given up and kept his mouth shut while you're the one with the big mouth.

Ash: You shouldn't underestimate neither of us.

Rex: Oh? You finally decide to speak up.

Ash: Like Hau said... You'll be sorry.

Rex: Hmph... Whatever kid. I'm going to load up YOUR Pokemon and then we'll be on our way to becoming rich.

An evil smirked faded into the corner of Rex's mouth as he retreated from where Ash and Hau sat, tied to a tree.

Ash: Hau, can you free your hands?

Hau: Maybe, be on the lookout while I try freeing my hands.

The Kantonian focused his eyes on the three Pokemon Hunters who were busy loading the trucks with Pokemon while Hau tried his best to emit limited movement and sound while trying to slip his hands through the rough rope.

Ash: Any luck?

Hau: I need a little more time, continue to keep an eye out.

Ash: Be quick, they'll be done soon.