Pokemon School #114 ~ Washing Up The Old Times!

Commentator: We're almost at the end of the last battle in the last sixty four! Surely Mallow and Ash are going to progress through to the next round of the last thirty two?!

It was the day after their famous victory. Ash and Mallow alongside their partners Greninja and Lurantis pulled off a massive win against Tobias and Marquita users of legendary Pokemon.

Today was their battle in the last sixty four and Ash decided to go with Noibat while Mallow chose Bounsweet and since the start of the battle they have been controlling the tempo.

Commentator: It looks like Timmy and Dwight are in a tough situation here as both Cubone and Magmar are looking very weak!

Ash: We can finish this now with one last attack.

Mallow: Right behind you.

Ash: Noibat, focus on Magmar and use Acrobatics!

Noibat: Noii!

The young bat swiftly moved side to side as it glided along the wind currents. Once it was close enough to Magmar he swooped in for the attack.

Timmy: Dwight! We can still win this if we work together!

Dwight: Okay brother! We can do this!

Timmy: Mhm. Magmar drawn Noibat in!

Magmar: Marr!

The Fire type dug its large magma feet into the ground to discover a firmer stance and once Noibat was close enough, Magmar was ready to pounce.

Timmy: Now grab it!

Without wasting anytime, Magmar jumped up and grabbed Noibat with its large claws trapping the bat Pokemon within its grasp leaving Ash stunned by how fast Magmar had reacted to Acrobatics.

Ash: Ah! Noibat!

Commentator: What a turn of events! Noibat is now trapped within Magmar's claws!

Mallow: Bounsweet help Noibat out with Rapid Spin!

Bounsweet: Boun!

The tiny pink Pokemon started to spin at high speeds approaching Magmer, but out of nowhere Cubone had thrown its bone hitting Bounsweet of balance forcing the Grass type to the ground.

Mallow: Bounsweet!

Referee: Bounsweet is unable to battle!

Commentator: Bounsweet is outta of here! What a turn of events! How will Noibat and Ash crawl of the grasps Magmar?!

Mallow began to feel depressed as she returned Bounsweet back to its Pokeball, but Ash caught on by catching a glimpse of sadness among her face, so he placed his hand on her shoulder and showed off his bright white teeth as he pulled the biggest smile he could hoping it would motivate her. She replied with a faint smile, but had to watch the Ash and Noibat deal with the rest of the battle.

*Start Of Ash's POV*

With Mallow and Bounsweet out of the battle I need to think of a plan and fast.. Noibat won't be able to hold on for much longer, but what!... I began brainstorming ideas in my head, however I was just wasting time until it hit me. Those big ears that Noibat has!

*End Of Ash's POV*

Ash: Noibat!

Noibat: Noi?

Ash: Use Supersonic!

The two large ears perched on top of Noibat's small purple head spread open and faced Magmar surprising the Fire type and without warning sonic waves were being produced from Noibat's ears.