Pokemon School #135 ~ Show Me Your Z-Moves ~ Part One!

December 18th 2016

Dear Diary,

This is very new to me, writing on a page with a pen about my daily events, but my mum left me a diary in the clear bag along with a bunch of new clothes which look awesome!

My first day at the 'Pokemon School' sure was eventful. I woke up late resulting in a outbreak forcing me to dash around the house rushing to get ready while Pikachu munched on a few Poke snacks. After leaving Kukui's house for school we got lost. However, we found ourselves in the main market only to bump into Professor Kukui himself.

I had to explain my latency to school, but the Professor wasn't too bothered about it, instead he helped me find my way to the 'Pokemon School'.

Once we arrived at the trail leading to the school. The surrounding environment was bursting with colour, although the building emitted such an amazing atmosphere it had to be ruined by an evil group who call themselves Team Skull.

Mallow and Kiawe stepped up to protect the students and teachers within the campus. However, the leader of Team Skull: Guzma. He was very consistent to stealing Pokemon from the school. Destroying his hopes of achieving that task, Mallow and Kiawe continued to protect the front gates, then out of nowhere the grunts ordered their Pokemon to fire a sneaky Sludge Bomb.

I couldn't stand and watch my friends take a hit, so I climbed the trail forcing my body to the limit managing to reach my friends in time taking on the Sludge Bomb to the chest.

It hurt, but I stayed strong. I instructed Professor Kukui to take Mallow and Kiawe inside the building while I dealt with Team Skull. It wasn't long until the battle was achieving its climax, but right when Pikachu was about to fire it's Thunderbolt attack at a group of hungry Yungoos a large yellow object came to my rescue blocking their physical attacks.

The Pokemon's Presence brought a shocking change to the surroundings unleashing large amounts of loose electricity. I looked everywhere witnessing small electric currents zapping within trees, bushes and the ground beneath my feet, then all of sudden the mysterious creature discharged a large wave of wild electricity aiming for Team Skull members. The Electric-type move made contact shoving the group of Team Skull grunts along with their leader off the cliff.

It was a relief since I thought all the drama was finally over, but it wasn't. The Pokemon that had saved me and Pikachu flew straight at me stopping a few inches in front of where I was standing. It stared down at me with its large beady eyes pushing my hair back. It was like it knew me or recognised me. It was strange, but as soon as Professor Kukui and the others escaped from the classrooms, they came running over to me resulting in the Pokemon to flee.

Confused from what just happened I decided to let it slip, then Mallow called out to me, so as I tried to reply my arms, legs and the rest of my body instantly stopped moving. I was stuck to the spot not knowing what was going on. Using the only movable body part I had left, I looked up to see Mallow, Lillie and the others getting closer to me. However, I felt like I was shrinking until I realised I was collapsing. The hint of sound I heard was the stressed voices of Mallow and Lillie screaming my name.

I woke up a few hours later to find myself on a bed within a medical room. A few minutes later after trying multiple attempts at standing up, an old man with long greyish hair walked in. His name is Samson Oak who happens to be Samuel Oak's cousin.

After my unexpected meeting with Principal Samson the emergency bell exploded emitting a high pitched sound throughout the entire school. Luckily enough the security who happened to be former Team Rocket members managed to bring the vexatious noise to a complete stop.