Pokemon School #27 ~ Serena's Funny Fear!

Once again Ash and Pikachu was running late for school so they had to ride Charizard to get there as quick as possible.

Once Charizard landed in front of the school gates Ash and Pikachu jumped off only to be met by evil stares from every student walking pass them.

Charizard noticed this so he let out his loudest roar intimating the students which made them walk faster so they didn't have to see the large orange dragon.

Ash: It's fine Buddy! Just relax okay?

Charizard: Charrr

Ash patted Charizard's head before thanking him for the lift and returning him to his Poke ball.

Ash: Right! We have ten minutes until lesson one starts, let's go Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu jumped onto Ash's left shoulder which was Pikachu's preferred spot to relax.

Ash arrived at the classroom only to find out he was five minutes early, so he sat down at a desk at the far back of the classroom.

Like usual Pikachu jumped off Ash's shoulder and landed on the desk, he stretched as far as he could before curling up into a ball and falling asleep.

Ash: Going to sleep already buddy?

Pikachu: Pika....

Ash: I don't blame you... Anyway I'm going to let Fletchling out so he can stretch his wings, surely he must feel better after what happened yesterday.

Ash held his Poke ball out in his hand and commanded Fletchling to come out, the Poke ball released a bright white light which revealed the small bird Pokemon.

Fletchling: Fletchling!

Ash: How are you feeling today?

Fletching: Fletching!

Ash smiled at Fletchling which made the small bird happy so it flew around the room giving his wings a stretch until someone came into the room screaming.

Two hours ago-

Grace: Serenaaaa! Time to get up for school!

Serena didn't reply, she was fast asleep.

Grace sighed and instructed her trusty little Fletchling to wake Serena up.

Grace: Fletchling dear, would you please wake up Serena for me? I've already woke her up once but once is never enough...

Fletchling: Fletch!

Fletchling took off and soared through the house, the small bird made its way upstairs and managed to squeeze through the small opening in the bedroom door.

Fletchling flew in circles above Serena and then swan dived straight into Serena's face.

Serena: Ahhhhhhhh! Fletchling! Why would you do that! You know unexpected surprises like you scare me!

Fletchling: Fletch?

Grace: What's all this shouting about?

Serena: You know I'm scared of Fletching waking me up like that! It's always unexpected!

Grace: Well if you got out of bed the first time I woke you up then I wouldn't of got Fletchling to wake you up like that...