Pokemon School #125 ~ The Perspectives Within!

Author's Note: Just so none of my readers achieve the feeling of getting confused due to this chapter. This chapter happens the same day Ash and Leafa get to know each other. In other words, this is another characters perspective on the same day when Ash left the Pokemon Centre with Leafa.

Anyway! I hope you enjoy this filler chapter, sorry for any mistakes and stay awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sycamore: You wish to know more about Alola and The Pokemon School?

Mairin: Mhm. I would like to know more about it since I'll be heading over there with Hau and his friends for a year and I would like to benefit from as much information as I can.

Sycamore: No need to hesitate. I have everything you wish to know within a folder.

While Mairin waited within the seat placed on the other side of the Professor's desk, Sycamore reached into his lower draw and pulled out a very hefty folder slamming it onto the desk causing Mairin to jump up in shock even though she knew it was coming.

Sycamore: I am very sorry for scaring you like that. However, this book has everything you wish to know about Alola.

Mairin: Thank you Professor! I'll return it tomorrow morning before the ship to Alola sets sail.

Sycamore: Do what you wish, but I do feel very comfortable with the fact that I've switched the departure from Wednesday to Thursday.

Mairin: Because of Ash right? He's recovering from what happened yesterday isn't he.

Sycamore: That is correct. I have been informed that Ash may even be booked out from the Pokemon Centre today.

Mairin: Whoa... If he recovers that quickly that must be a miracle.

Sycamore: Sure is, and with the chances of that happening being very high, Ash going to Alola is still happening.

Mairin: That's great news! Anyway, thanks again Professor, but I need to get going since I promised Hau that I would meet him for third lesson.

Sycamore: Have fun learning about Alola and have fun within your last day here in Sycamore High.

Mairin: I will, thank you!

A very happy Mairin jumped out from the large cushioned seat and skipped out of the office only to bump into Alain as he reached his fist out to knock on the door.

Alain: Oh, morning Mairin!

Mairin: Morning sir! Sorry for bumping into you!

Before Alain could accept her apology or even reply, Mairin was already half way down the corridor on her way to next lesson.

Sycamore: Mairin sure is a bright and open person for someone with anxiety.

Alain: Yeah, I wouldn't think she had anxiety. Oh well... It's great to see that she's become great friends with Hau.

Sycamore: I think Hau is the reason why she's so open to others.

Alain: Mhm... Anyway, I didn't come here for a lecture about Mairin. Instead I have some news about Ash.

Sycamore: Oh? Please sit down and tell me everything.

It was now third lesson and Lillie was stuck by herself in Science with Professor Elm who wasn't the very best at his job.

Professor Elm: Now students, please tell me what happens when you place a Thunderstone on a Poliwhirl.

Everyone within the class burst out in tears as Professor Elm reacted with a dumbfounded expression not knowing what they were laughing about.