Pokemon School #66 ~ A Reunion Of Mixed Emotions!

Ash quickly turned around to see who owned the voice, but Ash turned around to see a sight that made his heart and brain stop working for a few seconds. He froze still on the spot as he saw Gary and two other figures walk towards him, but once Ash finally pulled himself together he stood up at a fast pace and began walking to Gary.

Gary: So what did I miss Ashy-..... Huh?!

Gary wasn't able to finish his sentence as he was forced into a hug with Ash. The raven haired boy had missed Gary so much that the first thing he did was tightly hug his long time rival, but when Ash looked over Gary's shoulder as they hugged he couldn't believe his eyes.

Ash: G-gary?...

Gary: What is it Ash?

The two boys broke the hug and looked at each other with mixed emotions on their face. Neither of them knew how to feel. Happy, emotional or excited.

Ash: I missed having you around...

Gary: B-but Ash? I was only gone for a week...

Ash: But you've missed so much...

Gary: Tell me about it later!... Come here!

Gary pulled Ash into another hug which made Lillie and Hau smile. A few minutes had passed and the two boys broke the hug. Ash then walked over to Hau with a large smile on his face.

Hau: H-hey Ash.. It's been a while.

Ash: Sure has Hau...

Ash was about to offer his hand to Hau for a handshake, but remembered that the letter Hau had left for him, he still hasn't read it. Luckily the voice belonging to Nurse Joy saved Ash from admitting his guilt to Hau.

Nurse Joy: Ash! Pikachu's check up is complete and I'm happy to say that he is healthy and fighting fit!

Ash ran over to the front desk and collected Pikachu from Nurse Joy.

Ash: Thank you Nurse Joy!

Pikachu: Pika!

Nurse Joy: Anytime! But don't you think you should head to school?

Ash: Ahhhh! That's right! I don't want to be late for school!

Pikachu: Pika!

Nurse Joy: Come again!

Pikachu hopped onto Ash's left shoulder and the two met Gary and his small group at the exit of the Pokemon centre.

Ash: So Gary?! Are you coming to school to?... I know you just got back, but I'm sure you want to see everyone again!

Gary looked over at Lillie and Hau then smiled.

Gary: Why not! It has been a while since I've seen everyone, but before we head off I want you to meet Lillie!

Lillie: Hi! You must be Ash Ketchum.

Ash was surprised to hear that Lillie already knew his name, but he shrugged it off and politely greeted Lillie back.

Ash: Oh... Yeah that's me! Nice to meet you Lillie.

Pikachu: Pika!

Lillie: Awww! That's a cute Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pika!

Hau: Strong too!

Lillie: Can I please hold him?!

Ash: Uhhh... What do you say Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu nodded to Lillie's request and jumped over Ash's shoulder and ran over to Lillie who picked up the electric mouse, But Gary was once again surprised that Lillie was already settling in around Ash and Pikachu.