Pokemon School #68 ~ Catching Up With The Past!

Lessons at Sycamore High had finally finished for the day and as students began to pour out of the entrance of the building, Ash, Pikachu and Gary were already outside the school gates waiting for everybody.

Gary: How long do you think everyone is going to take?...My legs are beginning to hurt.

Ash: Do you ever quit complaining? You came back from Alola today and I'm surprised you're not tired from the journey back...

Pikachu: Pika..

Gary: Hey! I wasn't complaining! I was stating that my legs were aching!

Ash: Yeah... Yeahhhh...

Gary: Watch it Ashy Boy! Or I won't give you your surprise I received back in Alola.

Ash: What surprise?..

Pikachu: Pika?

Gary didn't reply, instead he winked at Ash, but the raven haired boy knew Gary was teasing him, so he ignored him and carried on looking out for Serena and the others. A few minutes later, Clemont, Hau, Mallow and Lillie walked out of the building and towards the Kantonians.

Gary: I see you've fully met Clemont.

Mallow: We sure did!

Hau: He was showing us one of his inventions until Lillie asked him about our group meet up later and he said he was going, so we decided to walk with him!

Lillie: But he's rather slow...

Clemont: Running is a lot of effort...

The blonde scientist sweat dropped only to realised that no one else was here yet.

Clemont: Are we the first ones here?

Ash: Yeah, Serena and the others still haven't arrived yet.

Gary: How much longerrrr!....

Lillie: You sure impatient.

Ash: Gary tends to do stuff at a fairly fast pace meaning he wants others to work at that speed too...

Gary: The quicker you do things the more time you have to do what you want!

Mallow: I don't understand you sometimes...

Pikachu: Pika!

While Ash and Gary's group were standing outside the gates, Serena and her group were rushing to the entrance of the school as they were let out of last lesson late.

Tierno: I can deal with dancing, but not running!

Trevor: I agree!... I hate running.

Miette: Stop be wimps and speed up! Serena and Calem are ahead of us!

Serena noticed the three behind her were struggling to keep, so she stopped to wait for them as Calem carried on running in front.

Serena: Come on! Ash and the others are probably waiting for us!

Miette: We're just coming! But if our teacher would of let us out at the right time then we wouldn't be in this situation!

Trevor: She kept us behind because weren't being quiet..

Tierno: That's ridiculous! Every other student were talking in the classroom...

Serena: Let's not worry about that right now! Let's just worry that Ash is waiting outside with the others and Gary is probably getting very impatient...

Calem made it to the entrance only to look behind him to see the rest at the other end of the hallway.

Calem: What?! How can you possibly be that slow?!....