Pokemon School #45 ~ A Reunion Of A Sparky Friendship!

Before you read this chapter please read this! First of all sorry that this chapter is only around 2000 words, but I tried to get something out for you guys, but secondly if any of you have read mine and Sebastian_1r new story then check out his Wattpad because chapter 2 for our new story is now out! Anyway enjoy and stay awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hau: A-Ash!

Clemont: He's alright!

Ash: Of course I'm fine! I was on my way to Santalune forest because I heard Hau back at Prism tower.

Clemont: Wait! You was at Prism tower?

Ash: Yeahhhh.... I was in the air vents...

Ash sweat dropped while rubbing the back of his.

Shota: Anyway! We don't need to worry about that right now! We need to go find Gary and Serena!

Ash instantly changed his emotion once he remembered about the hunters mentioning that Serena and Gary have been captured.

Ash: I know something about them two...

Before the group could run off they stopped once they heard Ash talk.

Clemont: What is it Ash?

Ash: Like I just said, I was on my way to Santalune forest, but I made Charizard fly back to my home in Vaniville town... I knew Pikachu would be alright so I went to check on my mum and something happened while I was there...

Hau: Something happened? Is Delia alright!

Ash: Yeah she's fine, my other Pokemon are watching over her as we speak, but when I was there two hunters invaded our home to try and capture me, but me and my Pokemon chased them out, but they said something that shocked me...

Shota: What! What did they say?

Ash: Serena and Gary have been captured....

Clemont: That's why the walkie talkies weren't working!

Tierno bent down to Trevor's height and whispered into his ear.

Tierno: I feel bad for leaving them behind...

Trevor: I agree... It wasn't the right decision.

Ash managed to overhear Tierno and Trevor talking and heard that they left Gary and Serena behind.

Ash: Did you just say you left them behind?

Ash walked over to Tierno and Trevor with a shocked expression on his face.

Tierno: Huh?

Ash: You left them behind..

Trevor: We're sorry Ash... Gary wanted to carry on... So did Serena, but the rest of us felt like we were in danger.

Ash sighed and showed no anger at all, he just smiled and placed his hand on Trevor's shoulder.

Ash: You don't have to apologize okay? You still went with them which I'm very grateful for, but if you ever feel like you're in danger then don't risk yourself...If Gary and Serena decided to carry on that was their choice so if you feel like you shouldn't carry on please turn back... I just don't want to risk others getting hurt for me.

Calem couldn't believe what Ash had said, they ditched Gary and Serena and all Ash could say to them was to stay safe and don't put yourself in danger.