Pokemon School #102 ~ Sinnoh Is Closer Than You Think!

*Start Of Calem's POV*

Hmmm. Where can I find clothing like his... This is going to be harder than I thought, but I have to find the exact clothing otherwise it won't work. I wonder around the Lumiose City's shopping mall taking apart shop by shop while looking for specific clothing, but I can't find anything that I want until I saw it.  'The Battle Shop'. Sitting in the window was the perfect clothing. It's just like his. Yes! This will help! Once I've bought these I can start.

*End Of Calem's POV*

On the other side of Lumiose, Ash, Clemont and Mallow were preparing for the Sinnoh tournament which was just under four weeks away, but the long wait didn't take affect on Ash nor Mallow since they were buzzing for the double battles.

Clemont: The preparation is coming along quite swiftly Ash! The two of you will be just fine when battling, well... as long as you work as a team then you should be fine.

Mallow: You don't have to worry Clemont!

Ash: She's right. Loosen up a little. We've been training for five months for this.

Clemont: I know, I know, but I really want to help you guys be the best there.

Ash: Don't break a sweat. Before each battle we will discuss our opponents since we're allowed to study them by using the computers in our hotel rooms.

Mallow: What do you mean study?

Ash: I spoke to Professor Sycamore during my detention earlier since out of all the teachers to watch the student with detentions it was him. Anyway, he mentioned something about each trainer receiving a card when registering. That card will have every detail about such as your home region, how many badges you have in total in all regions, All the Pokemon you possess in your party or anywhere else and your previous record in any other events.

Mallow: So we alongside battling we have to study too?

Ash: Heartbreaking, I know.

Malow: Great. Who would of thought that studying would be needed to have fun.

Ash: Tell me about...

Clemont: The two of you shouldn't complain so much.

Mallow: What's the problem Clemont?

Ash: Is there something wrong?

Clemont: No, but being able to have access to all this information on your opponents will be helpful yet dangerous since they will study you, so the best option is to use different Pokemon every battle so the opponents can think ahead due to them also studying you during your battles too.

Ash: I understand. So if we win, but during our battles the other competitors will also be taking notes down since you have to be prepared for anything.

Mallow: Wow.. This double battle tournament sounds tougher than you think.

Clemont: And it will only get tougher and stronger the further you progress, but you'll be fine with Ash by your side. He has been in multiple battling events after all.

Mallow: Oh, that's right. I forgot that Kalos is the sixth region you've been too.

Ash: Alola is next! I promised Hau a long time ago that I would.

Mallow: I'm not surprised that Hau wants you to travel with him throughout Alola since he admires you so much.

Ash closed his eyes and smiled after what he heard from Mallow. Whenever someone mentioned Ash being a role model he would get goosebumps, but that was because he never had that treatment when he first started his journey, but now look at him.