Pokemon School #12 ~ Summer Camp Battlers!

Wow! This chapter is very long! I'm sorry that it's really long but I got carried away 😅 But anyway I hope you like this long chapter and Thank you for all the support because this story has reached 2500 views and has got over 100 favorites which is amazing! I'm speechless! But anyway thanks again and enjoy the chapter 😁

P.S the battle in this chapter in my opinion was very hard to write about due to the type of battle but I tried my best, also the main bully who punched Ash in the previous chapter will have his name revealed soon but anyway let's hope all the hard work paid off! 😆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 6:10pm, Ash and Gary was meant to be at the park for their triple battle against the bullies.

Ash: Gary hurry up! We're 10 minutes late!

Pikachu: Pika!

Gary: Hey it's not my fault that there was so many Spearow!

Ash, Pikachu and Gary were sprinting towards the park, all three of them looked like a mess, Ash had cuts and bruises across his face and body, Gary wasn't as bad but he could barely move his arm, while Pikachu was just exhausted.

It took the three of them another 5 minutes to get to the park so they didn't get there until 6:15, Clemont and Serena were there sitting on a bench at the side of the battlefield while the bullies sat on the other bench on the opposite side.

Ash: Serena! Clemont!

Clemont and Serena both turned around to see Ash, Pikachu and Gary looking like a mess.

Serena: Ash! Pikachu! What happened!

Gary: Heeeyyyyy I am here you know!

Serena: Sorry! I know you're hurt but you don't look as bad as Ash.

Gary looked at Ash and didn't realized how bad Ash looked.

Gary: I didn't realize you was that hurt Ash!

Ash: There's no need to worry! I'm fine!

Serena: Ash you can't battle like this! We have to call it off! You can barely pull a smile and you're struggling to move your arm!

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu started to lick Ash's face showing that he was worried about his trainer.

Ash: I promise I'm alright...

Clemont: Well we were suppose to meet you at yours Ash.... but me and Serena got an after school attention during 5th lesson.

Ash: How?

Clemont was helping Gary and Pikachu clean off while Serena explained.

Serena: Well me and Clemont were sitting at our desks and basically Clemont brought out one of his inventions.....

Gary: So how does Clemont's invention get you an attention then dummy?

Serena punched Gary in the arm.

Gary: Owwww that's my bad arm!