Pokemon School #30 ~ Pikachu The Detective! A Mystery Crisis!

It was Friday afternoon and Ash invited Serena over to his house to watch a film, Pikachu had already decided on a film.

Ash: What film have you chosen Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu held up a dvd, on the case cover it showed an detective with his assistant who was also a Pikachu.

Ash: You want to watch that?

Serena: Why not! It looks like a good film! I'm sure Fennekin won't mind.

Fennekin: Fen!

Serena: See! Fennekin doesn't mind!

Delia came downstairs to check on everyone.

Delia: Is everyone alright?

Ash: Yeah, we're doing just fine mum! We're about to watch a movie.

Delia: Oh! How delightful! What film are you watching?

Serena: It's a film about an detective who's assistant is a Pikachu.

Delia: Let me guess, Pikachu chose the film..

Ash: You got that right....

Delia: Anyway, I'll let you watch the film, I'll be upstairs if you need me dear!

Ash: Okay mum!

Serena: Bye Delia!

Delia: Bye kids!

Delia went back upstairs while Ash put the DVD in the disk tray, the movie went on for ninety minutes and Pikachu didn't take his eyes off the tv for one second, he really liked the film so he picked up the case for the dvd and walked over to Serena who was snuggling against Ash who was taking a nap.

Serena: Hey Pikachu! Did you like the film?

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu pointed towards the detective, he wanted Serena to make him the outfit that the detective was wearing.

Serena: Oh... You want to dress up like the detective?

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu jumped into Serena's arms, he rubbed his cheeks against hers showing that she was right.

Serena: Pikachu...

Serena couldn't help but smile.

Serena: I'll take that as a yes then?

Pikachu: Pika!

Serena: Well I'll go back to mine and I'll make your outfit and then I'll bring it here before dark.

Pikachu: Pika!

Serena: Come on Fennekin!

Fennekin: Fen!

Ash was still asleep on the sofa so Serena went over to where Ash's head was, bent down and kissed him on the forehead.