Pokemon School #38 ~ A Tough Decision, School Or Frontier!

Steven stone arrived during the battle between Alain and Ash which surprised everyone, even the frontier brains.

Steven: Last time I saw you Ash was when team Aqua and team Magma were causing havoc.

Ash: It sure has been a long time.

Alain: Wait! You know Steven Stone!

Ash: Yeah, I met him while traveling Hoenn.

Steven: Right! And what an experience that was, Anyway! Ash how is your team coming along?

Ash: When I first saw you, I only had Pikachu, Tailow and Treecko, but now my Hoenn team are stronger as ever! Sceptile, Swellow, Corphish, Glalie, Torkcoal and Donphan are doing well!

Alain: Have you got any others Ash?

Ash: Of course! I have other Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Unova and since I've arrived in Kalos I've got a Froakie and Fletchling.

Steven: You sure have been busy since I last saw you.

Ash: Yeah.... But I still haven't won any leagues yet, but the Kalos league is my next goal!

Alain: The Kalos league?

Ash: Yeah! It's where a lot of strong trainers and their Pokemon gather to compete to win the league! You're entering too right?

Alain: No... My goal is something else.

Ash: But you want to battle right? Defeat every mega evolution.

Alain: That is true..

Steven: Well you two have similar goals, but they're not in the same direction.

Alain noticed a stickpin on Steven's jacket which had a key stone attached.

Alain: Steven?

Steven: What is it Alain?

Alain: If we happen to meet again, would you battle me?

Steven: A battle with you? You see... I don't accept offers like this because I'm the Hoenn champion, I only battle trainers who have managed to beat the elite four, but... I guess I can accept your offer.

Alain: I appreciate that you accepted my offer.

Steven: Right! Ash! This is what I wanted to give you!

Steven pulled out a small box with a blue ribbon on from his pocket and gave it to Ash.

Ash: What's inside?

Steven: Open it!

Ash: Okay...

Ash untied the ribbon and opened the box, inside was a key stone and an Sceptilite.

Once seeing the two stones, Alain's eyes widened, he couldn't believe that Steven was giving Ash a priceless object.

Ash: Woah! Are you sure about giving me this?

Steven: Of course! I discovered that Sceptilite in a jungle temple near Fortree city, it was an amazing find, so I kept it with me until I remembered you had a Treecko, that's when I waited for you to return to Hoenn so I could give it to you.

Ash: Thank you... But I can't accept this.

Alain: What!

Steven: How come Ash?

Ash: You see... I don't want to use mega evolution to make my Pokemon stronger, it might suit others like Alain because he wants his Charizard to become the strongest mega there is, that's his goal, but my goal is to become a Pokemon master by helping and having a strong bond with my Pokemon if they're evolved or unevolved.