Pokemon School #108 ~ The Ending Becomes The Birth Of Something New!

Palmer: Come on Ash! Show me that flying spirit like yesterday!

Ash: Jeeze... You're just like Barry, but worse...

Palmer: Oh cheer up boy! Let's get this battle underway since the crowd is craving for this!

Ash: You just get weirder and weirder....

Pikachu: Pika...

It was beautiful sunny Sunday and there was no better way to spend it then battling against Palmer, Well... In Ash's case it wasn't the best idea he's ever had, but as the two battled the large vessel floating at sea would be approaching Sinnoh seas very soon, so everyone on board decided to watch the battle before hitting the Canalave docks.

Palmer: Ohoho! Let's get this battle started! Rhyperior, it's playtime!

The Tycoon leader of the Sinnoh battle frontier tossed a Pokeball  high into the sky with power, but it wasn't the ball that returned to the ground, instead a large figure fell from where the Pokeball split open and landed in front of Palmer forcing the entire boat to rock.

Ash: Of course he would pick Rhyperior... Oh well. Pikachu I want you to rest for this battle.

Pikachu: Pika?!...

Ash: Don't worry buddy. I'll make sure I use you for the first battle of the tournament.

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash: Why don't you stand with Mallow and Clemont at the sidelines as this won't take long since Torterra is surely itching for revenge!

Pikachu: Pika!

The electric mouse screwed his small yellow front paws into a ball and punched the air in excitement. As Ash pulled a Pokeball from his belt, Pikachu retreated from the battlefield and ran over to Mallow and Clemont watching from the sidelines.

Mallow: Oh Pikachu! Ash isn't using you?

Pikachu: Pika!..

He shook his head sideways depressingly since Pikachu hates being left out, so Mallow kneeled down and wrapped her arms around him in a comfortable position allowing Pikachu to relax while watching his trainer battle.

Clemont: Pikachu is enjoying that way too much...

Mallow: I guess he's just like his trainer. Well laid back and relaxes even during times like these.

Pikachu: Chuuu!

Clemont: I guess you're right.

Ash: Torterra, I choose you!

Mallow, Clemont and Pikachu moved their focus from their conversation to the battlefield. They watched Ash perform an over arm throw with Torterra's Pokeball which wasn't long until the Continent Pokemon eventually showed up.

Palmer: Ohoho! So it is like last time, but with fully evolved Pokemon!

Ash: That's right, but the outcome will be completely different!

Palmer: Let's see if you're right boy! Are you ready to start?

Ash: Whenever you are!

Palmer: Referee! You announce the beginning of the match!

Referee: Sorry sir, but I do know how to run my own job.

Palmer: Well get a move on! I'm itching to start here!

Ash: Yikes.... He's a spitting image of his son...

The Kantonian watch the war between Palmer and the referee take place, but once Palmer calmed down the referee allowed the battle to start.