Pokemon School #85 ~ A Kalos Mark Decision In Hoenn!

It has been three weeks since Gary had won the Sycamore High tournament where he beat Calem miraculously. During those three weeks Ash informed Steven Stone that he will be rejecting his offer, but Gary is accepting. Ash also told the rest of the group about Shota waking up the day after the tournament ended.

To the present day Ash, Pikachu and Serena were waiting for their plane as they stood near the ari-bridge with Delia, Gary, Mallow and their other friends.

Delia: Have you packed enough clothes dear?

Ash: Yes mum...

Delia: What about your toothbrush and toothpaste? Have you packed those essentials?

Ash: Yes..

Delia: And you have got clean underwear right?

Ash: Mum! I've packed enough for a whole week in Hoenn! Just look at my suitcase...

Delia noticed how puffed up Ash's suitcase was,  but compared to Serena's suitcase which was very compressed, Ash's suitcase looked like an explosion waiting to happen.

Delia: Are you sure all of your stuff will hold in that thing? Your Jigglypuff underwear might burst out.

Ash: Mum! That's enough!

As Ash's face flushed to a bright red color Gary couldn't stop laughing as Delia taunted her son about his underwear, but all jokes were put aside by Lillie who put Gary back in check.

Gary: Owww!...What is it with you pinching me?..

He looked at Lillie with a face of disgust as he rubbed the part of his arm where Lillie had pinched him, but she didn't reply. Instead she just ruffled his hair and smiled.

Serena: There's no need to worry about Ash. I'm sure he will be fine Delia.

Delia: I hope so because he better behave!

Ash: Mum! I've travelled five other regions! I think I'm capable to behave.

Hau: Wow...I've never seen Ash look so red before.

Gary: It's probably from all the embarrassment when Delia mentioned his underwear.

The two boys began to laugh at Ash which furitated the raven haired boy, but he was soon to be saved by Mallow and Lillie who grabbed both Gary and Hau by the ear and dragged them away.

Mallow: Have fun in Hoenn you two! Tell me everything that happened when you get back!

Ash and Serena began laughing while they waved goodbye to Mallow and Lillie as they pulled both Hau and Gary away.

Delia: Are you sure the two of you will be okay?

Ash: Of course mum! There's no need to worry!

Serena: He's right. We have Pikachu to help us if anything happens.

Pikachu: Pika!

She rubbed the back of her index finger against Pikachu's right cheek which made Delia smile.

Delia: Just promise me that you'll visit professor Birch when you get there?

Ash: We will, don't worry so much.

Delia: I'm just worried about you dear. Since what happened with the Pokemon hunters I've been more aware of our surroundings.

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu stood tall on Ash's left shoulder as he formed a fist with his smell yellow paw and began to confidently spark electricity from his cheeks indicating he will protect both Ash and Serena.