Pokemon School #53 ~ Gary With A Bit Of Alola!

It was Tuesday morning, the outside still dark as night, only the lit up spots on the street that were covered by the street lamps could be seen, but the darkness didn't stop Gary from sitting on the front door step with his trusty pal Umbreon.

Gary: I don't know what to do Umbreon...

Umbreon: Um?...

Umbreon who was laying next to Gary stood up on it's hind legs and lent against Gary's leg, the yellow and black Pokemon was curious about what Gary meant.

Gary: My head still tells me that I love Shauna, but she practically used me to mend the two groups together... But then my heart feels confused, puzzled... Not knowing how to feel next...

Umbreon: Um! Umbreon!

Gary: Mallow? What about her Umbreon?

Gary began stroking Umbreon behind it's right ear which the moonlight Pokemon loved the most.

Umbreon: Um! Umbreon?...

Gary: You're right... I have said multiple times that she does remind me of Shauna... But I just don't know why.

Gary continued to look straight into the garden which was pitch black, but thanks to Umbreon's golden rings on it's body, Gary had a faint light which was just enough for him to see.

Gary: Thank you Umbreon, you are the light to my path buddy!

Umbreon: Um!

Umbreon smiled at it's trainer only for the two of them to jump in fright as the front door opened.

Ash: Gary? Umbreon? You okay?

Gary: Oh, hey Ash...

Umbreon: Um!

Umbreon's right ear began to twitch in excitement as Ash sat down on the other side of Umbreon and scratched it's right ear like Gary did.

Ash: Are you Okay? I heard footsteps coming from your bedroom all the way to the stairs then after a few seconds I heard the front door open and close.

Gary: Sorry if I woke you up Ash.. I'm having trouble sleeping.

Ash: Having trouble sleeping? I bet you would love to be Pikachu right now... The lazy Pikachu he is.

Gary: Let me guess, he's asleep still?

Ash: Right! I know it's early in the morning, but when we travelled in the battle pyramid with Hau.We would be up really early just to walk around and look at the amazing artefacts that Brandon had collected.

Gary: That's right! I forgot to ask you!

Umbreon: Um?...

Umbreon lifted it's head up as soon as Gary spoke.

Gary: Don't worry Umbreon it's nothing bad, I was only going to ask Ash if he's opened Hau's letter yet?

Ash: The letter huh?... Well the thing is, the letter was also the reason why I came out here... I wanted to open it in front of you.

Gary: In front of me? How come Ashy boy?

Ash: Please don't call me that...

Gary: What Ashy boy?

Gary had a big smirk across his face only for it to disappear as Ash reached over Umbreon and pinched Gary's left cheek.

Gary: Owww! What was that for!

Ash: Shhhhhh! It's only 3:00 am...

Gary: Oh right sorry....

Umbreon: Um....