Pokemon School #122 ~ The Difference Between A Truth And A Lie ~ Part One!

The bright morning sun leaked through the crack among the curtains, beaming down upon Lillie's face while she slept. Already up making breakfast, Ash and Pikachu were cooking a basic meal of pancakes for the three of them.

Ash: Hey Pikachu, pass the flour would you.

Pikachu: Pika!

The electric mouse ran along the kitchen counter, then reached up for one of the cupboards pulling out a large bag of flour.

Ash: Don't drop it! Otherwise we'll have plenty of cleaning to do before school.

Pikachu: Pikaaaa!..

It was a suspenseful moment as Ash watched Pikachu try his best to keep his balance and pull the bag of flour down from the top shelf, but the Electric-type's short, stubby arms gave way forcing him to collapse to the kitchen floor which was freezing. However, the temperature of the floor wasn't Pikachu's main concern as he discovered his footing again, then looked up where he was met by his trainer glaring down at him in disgust.

Ash: You had one job Pikachu...

Pikachu: Chu...

Ash: Looks like I'll be having another shower after breakfast since I'm covered in flour from head to toe.

Lillie: Morning!

Ash: Oh! Lillie, you're awake.

Pikachu: Pika!

She stood dumbfounded in the doorway as she stared down both Pikachu and Ash, then began to giggle as she felt like she was staring at a pair of ghosts.

Lillie: The two of you sure got up to quite a lot when I was asleep...

Ash: Yeah... Remind me to never ask Pikachu to fetch the flour for me...

Pikachu: Pika!

Lillie: Sure, I'll put that in my reminders...

Lillie didn't know how else to react, so she carried on laughing at the two as Ash began coughing clouds of flour showing how much he had actually inhaled.

Ash: I-I'm going to take a shower... Again!

Lillie: Okay, be quick because I need one too, but while you're in the bathroom I'll be cleaning up this mess the pair of you created.

Ash: Thank you, Pikachu be good while I'm in the shower.

Pikachu: Chuu...

While Ash was taking a nice warm shower, Lillie proceeded to brush the flour out from Pikachu's fur making it very smooth and silky like. Once the electric mouse was all dealt with, Lillie and with the help of Pikachu scrubbed the floor with damp cloths. By the time they had cleaned up, Ash had finished in the shower giving Lillie the chance to jump in to have one herself.

Before talking to his trusty partner, Ash made sure Lillie had locked herself in the bathroom to begin talking to Pikachu since he didn't want anyone else, but Pikachu to know what he was about to say.

Ash: Pikachu.

Pikachu: Pika?

Ash: You must keep this a secret from everyone else okay?

Pikachu: Pika?

Ash: Well... I want you to keep a close eye out and make sure your ears are always perched up and open.

Pikachu: Pika?

Ash: I feel like something weird has happened. I don't know what has happened or who is involved, but I feel like we're missing out on something.