Pokemon School #41 ~ Inspiring A Close Friend!

Sorry if this chapter is a bit hectic and everywhere... I had a small amount of time to write this as school started today, but I tried my best to make it awesome! Anyway enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash was on his way home flying on Charizard, he had just left Hau because Hau wanted to do some sight seeing in Santalune city, but Ash was too tired so decided to leave Hau and head home.

Ash: You're doing great Charizard! Just a little further.

Charizard: Charr!

Charizard flapped its wings and picked up the speed which almost made Ash fall off.

Ash: Woaahhh! Calm down Charizard!

Charizard was too happy to listen, instead he was doing spins and steep dives, but Charizard calmed down after almost seeing Ash fall off.

Charizard: Char..

Ash: It's alright buddy! You're just lively like me! I can never stop moving...

Ash began to rub the back of his only to be amazed to see beautiful view of the sunset.

Ash: Wow Charizard! Look at the sunset!

Charizard came to a halt and hovered while flapping its wings.

The large orange dragon was just like Ash, the two of them couldn't believe the view they were looking at.

Charizard: Char?

Ash: Oh yeah! Let's head home!

At Ash's command Charizard began to fly again and after a little further Ash and Charizard had reached the outskirts of Vaniville town, but Ash asked Charizard to land on the outskirt of the little town as he didn't want to be spotted by anyone.

Charizard landed just outside Vaniville and let out a loud roar which made the ground shake.

Ash: You're getting stronger and stronger everyday Charizard! I can see the improvements.

Ash smiled and put his thumbs up at Charizard which return Charizard did the same.

Ash: Thanks for the ride home Charizard, you take a good rest.

Charizard: Char!

Ash brought out Charizard's Poke ball and a red light came out which absorb Charizard into its Poke ball.

Ash's POV

I thought to myself that I need to get home without being spotted by anyone... But this is going to be tough.

Ash started to walk towards his house and surprisingly he made it home without seeing anybody, but once he turned the corner to where he lived stood Gary, Shota, Shauna, Tierno and Trevor.

Ash immediately ran back round the corner hoping he wasn't spotted by any of his friends.

Ash: What do I do now? I can't show myself...

Ash slowly poked his head around the corner so only his left eye could see, but he could also hear everyone talking about plans for tonight.

Delia: So where are you kids heading tonight then?

Gary: Well Clemont has invited the whole school year to a party at Prism tower.

Delia: That sounds lovely!

Gary: I guess... But I've heard Calem got invited...