Pokemon School #128 ~ A Brand New Start ~ Part Two!

Delia: How has school been Gary?!

Watching from afar, a pair of eyes fixed onto Delia currently talking to Gary while Leafa stood beside Ash's mother as she spoke to his old friends.

Gary: It's going fine.

Delia: Well that's great news! How about you Serena?

Shocked to hear Delia ask her the same question, Serena nervously looked over at Ash's mum and tried to pull the best smile she could not wanting to be rude.

Serena: It's going okay... I guess.

Delia: Well isn't that nice.

Gary: I guess, but what did you want all of a sudden?

Delia: Oh nothing really.

Leafa: Actually! There is something you can do for me.

Gary: Hm?

Gary, Serena and Delia looked in Leafa's direction as her soft voice echoed gaining the attention of many students as she slowly approached Gary.

Leafa: Ash! Come here please!

Ash's head quickly flinched once he heard his name. He looked helplessly around the dock only to find Leafa's pair of eyes gazing in his direction, but only to realise that his mother and Leafa were currently talking to Serena and Gary.

Ash: Oh no... What is my mum and Leafa up to?

Pikachu: Pika pi... (Oooooooo, you're in for it now boy.)

The Kantonian sighed in disposition as he dragged his hopeless body over to where Leafa and his mother were which also happened to be where Gary, Serena, Calem and Miette stood. Once Ash found himself plumped in between Delia and Leafa, Calem scowled across at Ash while the mysterious boy lurked around Serena and Gary.

Leafa: Ash claims that you gave him a diary which was given to you by someone who requested that Ash received it, and I'm in fact searching for that very same person that gave you the diary.

Gary: Wait, the diary of Marko Ketchum?

A spring of hope sprung inside Leafa every time she heard Marko's name mentioned. However, she snapped out of her trance and focused on getting draining more information about Marko's dairy from Gary.

Leafa: Mhm. That is the one I'm talking about.

Ash: She wants to know who gave it to you.

Calem: Only if you tell us why.

Calem squeezed past Gary and Serena acting like the leader, but Gary just sighed, then pushed in front of Calem and began dragging Leafa and Ash a few metres away leaving Pikachu and Delia with Serena, Calem and the other students.

Gary: Ignore him... Ash, do you have the diary on you now?

Ash: Sure do.

Ash crouched down as he placed his backpack on the ground, then began rummaging within his bag looking for the diary. It wasn't long until he pulled an old object out, then he passed it over to Gary.

Gary: When I took a break from Kalos, I headed straight to Alola because of Shauna, but while I was there, her auntie recognised me as a qualified trainer, but it wasn't until me and Shauna began talking about our old group. I mentioned your full name and that's when Shauna's auntie Garcia grew more interested in you.

Ash: Well that's not a surprise.

Gary: What does that mean?

Leafa: What Ash is trying to say, is that I'm currently on a quest to find Marko who will be my future husband meaning I'll be taking on the second name, Ketchum.